are there any loyal women?

beardcolorphotographyelderlymanhammeroldmanwizard-ca371b784f1ccab3f75b1d72e43fcb48_m2.jpg

Get off my lawn

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
upload_2015-1-8_15-49-44.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Women can't help but not be loyal. It's in their nature. The animalistic hindbrain just takes over and controls their actions.

Reactions: 3 users
Divorce was the best thing to ever happen to my childhood. My father was a perpetual drunk that cheated on my mother constantly and was no man to look up to. My step father was a pretty cool guy that I look to as my father to this day, and they've been happily together for going on 25 years now. We've all got our anecdotes. I've seen more than enough kids that grew up with ****ed up views of what a relationship should be like because their parents hated each other and stayed together for the kids. It made them feel like they were the reason for their parent's misery. People need to do what's best for themselves if they are to also do what's best for their children. Misery at home is no way to raise a child.
The issue isnt divorcing. The issue is that the vast vast vasttt majority of couples should not marry. It's quite unlikely for someone to meet someone where very strong mutual love is shared. There are so many factors to "check" before two people can be a perfect fit, and both have to equally share a very high level of feelings for each other. Not to mention that both of these people need to have strong morals.

When you compound those things together, it explains why very few people have truly happy and satisfying marriages.

This thread has gone on for a long time with interested side conversations.

Anyways, my input here is a response to studentp0x's remark about those faithful Catholic women from a year or two ago. Whether they do see sex as large procreational, remember traditional Catholic families tend to have a lot of children. Those children requires a lot of husband and wife working together. YMMV

You probably had a bad first run at marriage and can't let it go and have decided to blame it on your ex being raised in the West

Some years before I met her, my wife almost got engaged to this one guy, but his mother (who lives in the Middle East, I guess) put a stop to it because "American girls don't have good family values."

What's even dumber is that my wife isn't even American, though she's now lived here for many years.

Every time I think about that story I have a wtf moment, though I can't get too annoyed by it for obvious reasons. :cool: