Are there any other post bacc porgrams like LECOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wolverine93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any other post bacc programs like LECOM out there (basically a one year program that guarantees a seat or pretty much guarantees a seat in the DO school the following year)

I've done a lot of research and from what I'm seeing there aren't any. The post baccs seem to offer just a certificate or an interview, at best.

Just wondering if anyone knows about any other programs out there!

Members don't see this ad.

Ours guarantees an interview, and most are like that. I think Rosy Franklin has a program like LECOM's.

I'm wondering if there are any other post bacc programs like LECOM out there (basically a one year program that guarantees a seat or pretty much guarantees a seat in the DO school the following year)

I've done a lot of research and from what I'm seeing there aren't any. The post baccs seem to offer just a certificate or an interview, at best.

Just wondering if anyone knows about any other programs out there!

LMU and Touro are basically guaranteed acceptances if you get b's in the program.

Members don't see this ad :)
VCOM has one as well although you should take a look at their requirements for the guaranteed interview in their thread in the post bacc section.

westernu comp got the msms. students from that can be linked