Army National Guard's new Med student program details.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sounds good. I couldn't find any reg for that, but figured I'd ask. Thanks guys! Looks like O4 for this guy in 21 months!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks notdeadyet! Looking forward to the golden oak leaf :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep. You can't get promoted from 2LT to 1LT without BOLC. I think I was in well over 2 years before the bump to 1LT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. You can't get promoted from 2LT to 1LT without BOLC. I think I was in well over 2 years before the bump to 1LT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to likely be graduated before I make that happen, soooo straight to capt?

Hello,

I'm a senior in my last year in ROTC at my college and a PFC in my local guard unit, graduating in one year. I will apply to med school in 2 years from now. This means that I am planning to attend BOLC, become an officer in the reserve or guard in CA, finish my pre-reqs, and apply in one year.

Would I be able to reap the benefits of the new ASR program if I am already an officer in a guard or reserve unit?

Hello,

I'm a senior in my last year in ROTC at my college and a PFC in my local guard unit, graduating in one year. I will apply to med school in 2 years from now. This means that I am planning to attend BOLC, become an officer in the reserve or guard in CA, finish my pre-reqs, and apply in one year.

Would I be able to reap the benefits of the new ASR program if I am already an officer in a guard or reserve unit?

The ASR program is no longer active. It ended several years ago.

Can anyone give me the contact information for Alabama's AMEDD recruiter?

In general, call 1-800-go-guard. They will give you the latest and greatest contact names, emails and phones. The websites are. often way out of date.