ArroWW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
UPDATE:
I have just added an addendum to the writeup regarding the book.
(the addendum is in italics to make it stand out for you).

47856353.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
After the death of Detective Lance, a member of Team Arrow delivered a cryptic message to Laurel Lance, his daughter. But what may have sounded cryptic to us, wasn't at all cryptic to Laurel. She found the key to her father's safe deposit box at SDN National Bank, went there and in the box she found the notes on all of Detective Lance's investigations. This was quite useful for two reasons. First, she was taking a new job at the DA's office and would be investigating the rest of the citizens of SDN city herself from now on, so it would be useful not to duplicate his work.. And Secondly, and significantly, the last investigation of Detective Lance unveiled an investigation implicating FFM as having a new alias, which as you know, led to his becoming a pincushion for the Arrow's arrows.

Tonight Laurel is going to friend's wedding, and is getting all dolled up for the affair. She is quite pleased with her appearance (although to this mod, it looks like she had way too much plastic surgery between season 1 and season 2 and now looks plain bizarre). She is even happy that it is raining outside. The rain always made her feel good, as criminals tend to be less active in the rain, and that meant more time to play with Daddy. She goes to the window to watch the downpour , and then "CRASH", her mirror shatters into thousands of pieces as a high caliber bullet enters it, and unfortunately for Laurel, it pierced her body first. I guess a broken window does mean bad luck.

ShortnSweet, Laurel Lance, a regular villager has been killed before she ever got to finally do an investigation after waiting patiently all game to inherit Daddy's abilities.

Other than that, it was a quiet night, although there was the usual amount of skulking around doing at night.

For the first time in several nights, only one person has died.

It is Day 10Lynch will end at 9pm, or whenever we get all votes and waffling seems unlikely.
Night will end at 6am tomorrow. I plan on ending the lynch vote early afternoon again so we can sneak another round in. Send contingencies if you have plans and will be unavailable.

The last 9 SDN City Citizens

3- Starling City Police Station
@dpmd and @devyn

4- Merlyn Global
@Chillbo Baggins

5- Lian Yu
@DVMDream

6- Verdant (night club)
@Philliab

8- The CNRI (legal aid)
@Lupin21

9- Arrowcave (aka the Quiver)
@Carbon

10- Abandoned clock tower
@Cyndia

11- Laurel’s apartment
@Samoa

The Queen family home - BURNED TO THE GROUND
Queen Consolidated - HQ sold in a corporate restructuring.
The Glades - Finally abandoned, bulldozed and turned into a planned condominium community for rich retirees.

Lissarae06 , Ted Gaynor, Criminal
thedrjojo, Isabel Rochev, Regular Villager
LetItSnow, Sara Lace, Ambiguous Villager
Escalla, Moira Queen, Ambiguous Villager

Medicane, Tommy Merlyn, Regular Villager
kaydubs, Garfield Lynns, Criminal
Doc Espana, John Diggle, Arrow team member
Dwindlin, Frank Bertinelli, Criminal
ddstothecor, Slade Wilson, villager==>wolf
that redhead, Nyssa Al Gul, Criminal
Nyanko, Detective Lance, Regular Villager
Flim Flam Man, William Tockman, Criminal ==> wolf
Shortnsweet, Laurel Lance, Regular Villager

ps- links to all votes and write-ups are on Post #1.

UPDATE:
I have just added an addendum to the writeup regarding the book.
(the addendum is in italics to make it stand out for you).

People can probably still read a page or so if they sift through my zombie poo. Too much fiber, and not enough time to digest.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm still a criminal. Seems the wolves have an objective other than my conversion. My roll is useful.

lynch lupin

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn it. Bye buddy. :(

Last night, by someone I trust.

Also devyn was found to be a criminal earlier on. Lupin is the only one I know no role or character name on.

I have no idea about lupin or devyn, but I definitely don't like the idea of a vigilante with a gun on the loose, whether they are a villager or a wolf. Also, Cyndia would be an excellent target for conversion. So unless we want to check her every night, in the absence of known wolves, we should eliminate the threat.

I have no idea about lupin or devyn, but I definitely don't like the idea of a vigilante with a gun on the loose, whether they are a villager or a wolf. Also, Cyndia would be an excellent target for conversion. So unless we want to check her every night, in the absence of known wolves, we should eliminate the threat.

So you are advocating to lynch a known villager over finding a wolf. Which very well might be a 50/50 shot between devyn and lupin.

This makes me want to lynch you. There is no reason to lynch a known, seered villager.

So you are advocating to lynch a known villager over finding a wolf. Which very well might be a 50/50 shot between devyn and lupin.

This makes me want to lynch you. There is no reason to lynch a known, seered villager.
Then why did you have her in your initial "who do I lynch" post?
Torn between Lupin, devyn and cyndia for who to lynch.... going to wait to see if there is any more info.

Welp, I can tell you I will be revealed as a black regular villager person. It should speak for itself that DocDiggle had no ambitions to lynch me. The other part of Cyndia is that I figure her to be in the Ambiguous category, which has been announced that those people retain their original names in conversion. That leaves devyn as a possibility for deadshot.

Not over a known wolf, no. But we don't have one of those this round. And unless you want to seer Cyndia every night, last night's clearance will only lull you into a false sense of security. Plus it's still possible she was converted last night, and your investigation results are pre-conversion.

Not over a known wolf, no. But we don't have one of those this round. And unless you want to seer Cyndia every night, last night's clearance will only lull you into a false sense of security. Plus it's still possible she was converted last night, and your investigation results are pre-conversion.

That isn't how it usually works. And then this woukd be the case for everyone. We'd have to say this about every player, including you and you weren't seered recently. So by this thought process we should just never trust investigation and lynch people we clear ask game long because they might get converted later. I'm starting to think you were converted and are trying to rid the game of someone that was recently cleared.

That isn't how it usually works. And then this woukd be the case for everyone. We'd have to say this about every player, including you and you weren't seered recently. So by this thought process we should just never trust investigation and lynch people we clear ask game long because they might get converted later. I'm starting to think you were converted and are trying to rid the game of someone that was recently cleared.

Well, when I mod, the investigation results depend on an order I've pre-determined. Usually it's in order of receipt of actions, but sometimes I'll do villager actions, then wolf actions. In the latter case, the villagers would get a cleared result if the player was converted that night. So your argument rests on an assumption we have no evidence for in this game.

As for me, you're welcome to re-investigate if you like.

Argh my phone wasn't letting me get on sdn at all yesterday, sorry to have missed the end half of that. Way to go on catching ffm though!! And glad I've finally been seered. Like I said, I'm a regular villager, not an ambiguous one. Anyways, we are still missing an original so happy to *******lynch lupin*****, I don't know anything about her either.

I had a rough night last night and am still recovering...

I am not sure what to think, but I can tell you that lynching me you will get just another blue criminal which is not what we want either... DocE knew who I was and only wanted to lynch me as he had it out for criminals... chillbo and cyndia are vouched for... I know nothing about DVM and she has been only around sporadically.... but she does not seem to be on anyone's radar... so that leaves lupin.... or samoa... and I still wonder about the samoa conversion thing - was she ever investigated? I hope so.... I am still wondering if she is the wolf we are looking for....

I had a rough night last night and am still recovering...

I am not sure what to think, but I can tell you that lynching me you will get just another blue criminal which is not what we want either... DocE knew who I was and only wanted to lynch me as he had it out for criminals... chillbo and cyndia are vouched for... I know nothing about DVM and she has been only around sporadically.... but she does not seem to be on anyone's radar... so that leaves lupin.... or samoa... and I still wonder about the samoa conversion thing - was she ever investigated? I hope so.... I am still wondering if she is the wolf we are looking for....

Even if you are still a regular criminal, which I highly doubt since pretty everyone else here has either been spoken up for publicly or behind the scenes, it would be better to loose a known criminal with conversion possibly over a regular villager. Sad to say it, but it is practical. I also find it hard to believe that you would not be deadshot. I also am betting that the hiding wolves are in my lynch vote.

Even if you are still a regular criminal, which I highly doubt since pretty everyone else here has either been spoken up for publicly or behind the scenes, it would be better to loose a known criminal with conversion possibly over a regular villager. Sad to say it, but it is practical. I also find it hard to believe that you would not be deadshot. I also am betting that the hiding wolves are in my lynch vote.

I am a number for the villagers... your logic is faulty which makes me feel better about lynching you....

and you have not been spoken up for, so there is that...

I think you just might be the wolf we are looking for... I am not deadshot... I am Barton Mathis, a criminal, and I have been him all game.....

I am a number for the villagers... your logic is faulty which makes me feel better about lynching you....

I think you just might be the wolf we are looking for... I am not deadshot... I am Barton Mathis, a criminal, and I have been him all game.....
My logic is not faulty. We have had it proven criminals are conversion targets, not regular villagers. Therefore, we have a better chance in your lynch vote than mine in getting a wolf. I have told you all who I am. It would be better to investigate me and lynch a danger than to straight up loose a black type villager.

So...everyone left has been seered except devyn and Lupin? And I don't understand why we are trusting Samoa now. Was she actually investigated?

One more question...is there a seer item out there? I thought FFM ate the book, and I know 2 seers have died. So how did we get the results on Cyndia last night?

I'm still suspicious of samoa. I also knew you were barton mathis.

I know nothing of lupin and now that she has role revealed, I highly doubt walter steele to be a regular villager, especially if moira wasn't. Isn't walter supposedly the one who was forcing moira to do ask the bad things, like kidnapping arrow and sabotaging the boat him and his father were on?

So...everyone left has been seered except devyn and Lupin? And I don't understand why we are trusting Samoa now. Was she actually investigated?

One more question...is there a seer item out there? I thought FFM ate the book, and I know 2 seers have died. So how did we get the results on Cyndia last night?

Devyn was discovered earlier in game to really be a criminal. only person who has not been seed is lupin.