AS Level Technology Project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bunji

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Benjamin Perkins. I'm an AS Level technology student at the Royal Grammar School in Guildford. My career interest is in the dentistry field and I wish to do my Technology Coursework Project on a dental theme. If you would be so kind, it would be a great help if you could answer the following questions to help me get some input from a number of different sources.

Improvement Information:

As a dentist, what tools do you use most often?

What problems are you presented when using these tools?

Which of your tools has the most faults, and how can they be rectified?

How often do you use this particular tool?

Creation Information:

What new products will be appearing on the market in the near future?

Do you think you will use these new products?

What tools would you wish to see appear on the market in the future?

In what field of dentistry is there most scope for new products and tools?

Additional Information:

Approximately, what is your annual expenditure on dentistry tools?

I wish to fulfill one of three goals - to create a product for which there is market demand, to improve an existing product or to combine two existing tools in a manner not previously conceived. If any of you have any ideas that would fulfill one of these goals feel free to tell me - it would be much appreciated! It would truly be a really big help with my project if you could fill this out. If you do not wish to answer some of the questions, or are unclear as to what they mean, I would be more than happy to make some changes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Regards,

Benjamin Perkins

Members don't see this ad.