ASA Chicago!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supahfresh

un paradis du gangster
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
All right....who is going? who is ready to party? Come find me at the REMEDY exhibit. I'm giving away free shwag!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be there a bit late (Monday). Figured better late than never. Will have a poster up Wednesday, would love to see some SDNers come by but who am I kidding.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be there a bit late (Monday). Figured better late than never. Will have a poster up Wednesday, would love to see some SDNers come by but who am I kidding.

I'll be there and will br presenting a poster also but got to find a hotel...last minute i know:eek:

Hey im a fourth year student... whens the best time to go... i can only go either sat or sunday... to visit or meet some of the programs without getting stuck in lectures...

Thanks

hmmm...not sure. maybe saturday so you can see people before they go out and get smashed. also, you can maybe come to the festivities. sunday may be more low key, but i've never been so i wouldnt know.

i know our department is having our party saturday evening at the fairmont hotel. we should try and coordinate afterwards. who is down?

I'll be there as well. Toughlife, dude are you coming?

im setting up my exhibit saturday. then, presenting sunday through tuesday.

im going to give away free candy or something to get people to come by. maybe free beer.

I can personally vouch for Guns' expertise in the imbibing arts. He's just being modest.

jet, you in chicago? i have not run into anyone from this forum yet. tomorrow is my last day. my exhibit is in space S-21 in the back right. late

I stopped at the remedy table. So I guess we met.

Best shwag of the ASA:

Abbott's laserpointer/page-upper/downer with free engraving of your name on the side

Best shwag of the ASA:

Abbott's laserpointer/page-upper/downer with free engraving of your name on the side

yup, laser pointer was dope. also, the pen with the ext harddrive from merck was cool.

jet, no worries man. i was busy as hell. i think i'm going to just do posters only next year. the exhibits are a lot of work!

iron, i was there 95% of the time so im sure we met. hope you had fun. im definitely going next year!