Asda reprints for nbde 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samanz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HEY ALL
has anyone purchased ASDA reprints from american student dental association for nbde part 2 exam?
i just wanted to know that do they have all multiple choice questions categorized according to the subject or they have questions of all subjects jumbled up together ( like in the actual exam )

Members don't see this ad.

come on ppl....
this isnt that difficult question...
anyone who has asda reprints can answer this ....

HEY ALL
has anyone purchased ASDA reprints from american student dental association for nbde part 2 exam?
i just wanted to know that do they have all multiple choice questions categorized according to the subject or they have questions of all subjects jumbled up together ( like in the actual exam )

The older ones have the question by category, the 3 more recent ones are all mixed up.

Members don't see this ad :)
The older ones have the question by category, the 3 more recent ones are all mixed up.

thanks alot.
can u plz tell me which series are old ones and which ones are new?
and also how many questions are there in one series?

If you actually bought the authorized original copies from the ASDA you wouldn't need to ask on here because you would know exactly what is in it. If you're still contemplating buying then rather than asking on here you should call up the bookstore and ask them all you want to know.

thanks alot.
can u plz tell me which series are old ones and which ones are new?
and also how many questions are there in one series?

Here is the link for the ASDA Reprints (official website to buy them from):
NBDE Part 1

When I bought mine they only had until the M series, I bought on ebay (1G-1M originals) along with a couple book and saved some good money. They had some pencil marks but it was totally worthy.

After I was done with my boards I also got my money back selling my things on ebay as well.

Now they also have the N series.

Good luck with your studies.

NBDE Part 1

When I bought mine they only had until the M series, I bought on ebay (1G-1M originals) along with a couple book and saved some good money. They had some pencil marks but it was totally worthy.

After I was done with my boards I also got my money back selling my things on ebay as well.

OP is asking about part 2 papers.

NBDE Part 1

thankyou hope 4
i was looking for part 2 reprints...iam done with part 1 ...

HEY ALL

HEY,

did u answer NBDE2? did u find all the ASDA REPRINTS ? could u pl advise me what series U bought?r u selling them?
I dont mind them on cd ?? Pl advise on the series please//my email [email protected]
Thank YOu