ASHP Match PIN/password

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaba101

Doctor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
dammit, i was just getting ready to submit my rankings when I realized i don't have/loss my password and I am fairly certain I don't have the letter they sent me either - what do I do? they said they won't release the password/pin over the phone - will they release it to the email address that I indicated on my match application?

Members don't see this ad.

dammit, i was just getting ready to submit my rankings when I realized i don't have/loss my password and I am fairly certain I don't have the letter they sent me either - what do I do? they said they won't release the password/pin over the phone - will they release it to the email address that I indicated on my match application?

Email them now. Waiting on us to tell you to do that won't help you. ;) Maybe they can snail mail it to you before Friday.

I want to know how this story ends:xf: