Asking for a review and not a recall.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

radonc22

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Again I asked for a review and not a recall and am wondering if anyone has any good reviews.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful responses using this tactic

I was a bit irked that my thread was closed when there are plenty of reviews like Osler out there which are definitely allowed by the ABR.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you looking for a REVIEW COURSE? If so, being more explicit would have been helpful. Not much exists out there besides Osler and various departments which offer free mock orals on a first-come-first-serve basis. Often, your own residency program is the best source of mock orals.

Last edited:
Get to know the rad onc gunners with the "reviews". Tough to crack into the circle, however brotha.

Reactions: 1 user
Look, "reviews" are out there. Everyone still uses them. We shouldn't kid ourselves thinking otherwise. That being said, posting this question on an internet forum isn't the way to go. Ask your seniors or recent grads of your program.

Perhaps the OP would be so kind as to define a review. If it is what I think it is, this thread will be closing fast.

An example of a review is the handouts given by Osler for oral board prep (though I'm not specifically asking for the Osler notes that are copyrighted). UCLA made a good one last year.

Last edited:
Osler does not give out a handout for "oral board prep". Examinees take their own notes while watching other people take the exam on stage.

Osler does not give out a handout for "oral board prep". Examinees take their own notes while watching other people take the exam on stage.

That's incorrect, they give out their powerpoint slides as a handout.

For a historical perspective ... The issue with recalls did not originate with radiation oncology residents but rather radiology residents. It was never perceived as an issue with radiation oncology. Would suggest googling it to inform yourself before pointing fingers.

Last edited:
The posts are evolving toward the realm of pettiness ....