Asking for LOR for Next Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thanhn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this? I won't be applying until Summer '15, however, I formed a great relationship with a professor this past year and was planning on asking him. Is there a way they can e-submit the LOR confidentially?

Members don't see this ad.

They can only submit it confidentially. When you're on AADSAS requesting LOEs, they will ask you for your evaluators email (if they are e-submitting). From there, AADSAS will send them an email and give them instructions on how to submit the letter. This ensures you're not the one sending in the evaluation as well as maintaining confidentiality. Once they submit the LOE you'll get notification that it was submitted through your AADSAS portal.

Reactions: 1 user
Just the answer I needed! Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad :)
No problem at all! Good luck next cycle! It's definitely an emotionally/physically/mentally draining process, but it's totally worth it!!

Thanhn, what are your top 3 choices (assuming that you'd get in)? If you don't mind me asking
At this stage, I'm not entirely sure. My "dream list" would go...

1. UCLA
2. UoP (only if I could do the 3 year program + HPSP)
3. Iowa

UCLA's OOS seems nearly impossible but I'm crossing my fingers for that 70 and sunny in December.
Yourself?

I still have a lot to look at but UNC/UPenn/maryland are the ones im looking into. Yeah CA would be nice too used to have relatives out in SF, another in LA
At this stage, I'm not entirely sure. My "dream list" would go...

1. UCLA
2. UoP (only if I could do the 3 year program + HPSP)
3. Iowa

UCLA's OOS seems nearly impossible but I'm crossing my fingers for that 70 and sunny in December.
Yourself?