ATSU KCOM Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. S. S. Brule

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone that was accepted to KCOM and will definitely attend, I'm looking to secure a house and need a roommate. I found this cheap two bedroom place down the street from campus so let me know if you might be interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Well I am glad someone started this thread. I would just like to meet some of my future classmates!

Members don't see this ad :)
fourth year KCOM student here. fire away with any questions you guys might have. PM me if you'd like.

you all made a great decision.

@dntke1518 is another good resource for questions. He's not as cool as me though.

Last edited:
So I signed the lease for 408 s 1st street and paid the full deposit. You can look on the heritage house rentals website to see the house. Let me know if you want a room.

You can look on the heritage house rentals website to see the house. Let me know if you want a room.
1jY6yOa

Idk why you copy and pasted my words but to each his own.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know of rentals that accept pets? We have two small dogs that will be coming with!

Looking forward to attending KCOM and meeting everybody next July!

Hello all. So I've just withdrawn my acceptance from KCOM, but have already signed a lease for an apartment in Kirksville that I now need to sublet. If anyone is still looking for housing feel free to shoot me a message. It's a one bedroom/one bathroom apartment 1.5 miles from ATSU. $550 a month with washer and dryer in the unit. If you want to see pictures, here's a link: http://vistaheightsapts.com/listings/2212-s-marion-255066

Hello all. So I've just withdrawn my acceptance from KCOM, but have already signed a lease for an apartment in Kirksville that I now need to sublet. If anyone is still looking for housing feel free to shoot me a message. It's a one bedroom/one bathroom apartment 1.5 miles from ATSU. $550 a month with washer and dryer in the unit. If you want to see pictures, here's a link: http://vistaheightsapts.com/listings/2212-s-marion-255066
Sent you a PM!