Attention Nontraditional Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IWTBAA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting RX school in the fall, after a year break from grad school. I finished my masters last spring, and have been working full-time since then. This has been the first year in my life that I haven't balance school and work. Even though I make time for hobbies and exercise, I consider this past year a very sedentary one... mentally-speaking. My job does require me to think, but it's only for 8 hours a day. This time last year, I remember working in the morning, then going to my afternoon classes, then nap for 2 hours, then pulling an all-nighter. That was my schedule for 2 years.

With that said, my question is for the fellow nontraditionals. How hard was it to adjust going back to school after a year/s break? As I'm writing this now, and feel exhausted only working for 6 hours in my comfy office job. I'm worried that I will struggle going back to the hectic life of work and school again. Any feedback would be great! :bag:

Members don't see this ad.