Attention University of Michigan Dental Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Domenick12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be interviewing here in a few weeks and I have a question about UMich's clinic. If you are a current student, how many crowns have you done up to the point you're at/how many can a student at U of M expect to have upon graduation?

Members don't see this ad.

I might be a little late on replying. You probably already came for your interview. I've done quite a few crowns. It depends on the types of patients you request and what you pursue. If you don't want to do a lot of crowns, you don't request those patients and you don't complete as many. If you want to get a lot of experience with them, you can actively seek out patients needing crowns and end up doing a ton. I'm a 4th year and I feel 100% comfortable with crowns at this point.

Reactions: 1 user
I might be a little late on replying. You probably already came for your interview. I've done quite a few crowns. It depends on the types of patients you request and what you pursue. If you don't want to do a lot of crowns, you don't request those patients and you don't complete as many. If you want to get a lot of experience with them, you can actively seek out patients needing crowns and end up doing a ton. I'm a 4th year and I feel 100% comfortable with crowns at this point.
Thank you so much!

i think so,You probably already came for your interview. I've done quite a few crowns.
1jY6yOa