Auburn vs. Samford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdn24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in Alabama and I would love to attend pharmacy school in Alabama. Besides the public/private education which school has the better PharmD program. I've heard that both are extremely competitive. I know people who have applied two-three years straight and did not get in. But others with no pharmacy background got accepted. So basically which school would be the better school when it comes to getting accepted, better PharmD and least amount of stress. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I live in Alabama and I would love to attend pharmacy school in Alabama. Besides the public/private education which school has the better PharmD program. I've heard that both are extremely competitive. I know people who have applied two-three years straight and did not get in. But others with no pharmacy background got accepted. So basically which school would be the better school when it comes to getting accepted, better PharmD and least amount of stress. Any thoughts?

which one costs you the least amount of money to get you a PharmD degree ?? ;)