Audio material for wards/Step 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slack3r

Sicker than your average
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My first few rotations are at affiliate sites a substantial drive away. Are there any audio resources out there for either the wards or Step 2 or something I can listen to in the car? Suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

I would also be interested in hearing about this

MKSAP if you have the cash money

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
good info,I would also be interested in hearing about this,thanks
GYgGEV

Podcasts:
Anything by mark crislip (gobbet o pus and puscast) for ID
EMCrit, EM basic, ICU rounds for EM/CC
Medicine Bursts (aka Internal Medicine QnA) for General test prep

Not Podcasts:
Convert onlinemeded.org videos to MP3
McMumbi podcasts for step 2 prep

Edit: fixed a URLURL

Last edited:
Podcasts:

Not Podcasts:
Convert mededonline.org videos to MP3
How many of these are free and can use without Wifi, if you don't mind me asking.

How many of these are free and can use without Wifi, if you don't mind me asking.

onlinemeded.org is completely free. If you have the space, download the videos and put them on whatever device you have. I think I had to install a browser Add-on to be able to download the videos from YouTube.

onlinemeded.org is completely free. If you have the space, download the videos and put them on whatever device you have. I think I had to install a browser Add-on to be able to download the videos from YouTube.
Thanks. I haven't used a podcast before so it was new to me. Looks like all the podcasts are available via itunes. WHY did i not discover this sooner.

Any good podcasts for psych?

Podcasts:

Not Podcasts:
Convert mededonline.org videos to MP3

How do you convert youtube to mp3?

The soothing voice of Carlos Pestana.

I stumbled across his mp3s the other day while sorting all my music and gave a quick listen. I instantly had flashbacks to my 430AM treks to the hospital in the dead of winter while on surgery.

I stumbled across his mp3s the other day while sorting all my music and gave a quick listen. I instantly had flashbacks to my 430AM treks to the hospital in the dead of winter while on surgery.

PM please??

How the hell does any thread that makes the merest mention of Pestana audio turn into rapid fire requests for PM's? Aren't there enough versions of this in the essentially useless surgery shelf thread?
Why do you consider the thread useless?

Because you have to scroll through 20 posts of "PM Please" to find one useful contribution. The ratio of giving to taking in that thread is sorely lacking.
PM please? ;)

That's why the ignore function is there :)

How the hell does any thread that makes the merest mention of Pestana audio turn into rapid fire requests for PM's? Aren't there enough versions of this in the essentially useless surgery shelf thread?

I'm swimming in debt and poor. I heard it was a good resource, but I don't have the money to buy it. Sorry for polluting your forum. I won't ask again.

Cool. Thanks!

Not that Pestana had much to say about the surgical approach to passive-aggression as a coping mechanism.

??

I'm admitting fault. I can see how that may come off as passive aggression, but I did not mean it as such. Again, I'm sorry.

SDN was built for this exact exchange of glorious info!!!!

Thanks to all.