australia dental exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sapr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i completed my bds in india and planning to do dds in australia....can anyone plz help me out what is the exam procedure?i dont want to do the equivalency exam...is there any process where i can write an exam and do the 2 year of study like the dds in usa?

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

There is no advanced standing dentistry ( 2 year program) in Aus. Write the exams and get your licence. Check Aus dental council website, they have all the details.

Members don't see this ad :)
Aloha,
I completed my BDS degree in India and wondering if i should takeup an dental assistant program while i m trying to get my adc's done.

Hello everyone. As u probably know, dentists have been removed from the PR (permanent residency) list of australia. So there's no guarantee that a dentist who passes the ADC exam can live and work in australia... Does anybody know what the situation is like for dentists who pass the exam but do not have PR? Is it any use to even appear for the exam now? Any information/insight will be appreciated.

I would just call the embassy and ask them openly!