AVC C/O 2019 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Officially a wait list survivor! I am an international student from Long Island, New York. I accepted my seat. For those wait listed, hang in there and keep the hope! I look forward to the next four years at AVC! Thank you to everyone on this forum for the support and advice!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Officially a wait list survivor! I am an international student from Long Island, New York. I accepted my seat. For those wait listed, hang in there and keep the hope! I look forward to the next four years at AVC! Thank you to everyone on this forum for the support and advice!
Huge Congratulations!! :hardy: Hoping that some of your luck rubs off on this waitlist hopeful.

Congrats! I've been accepted as well!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted, my letter just took an detour to get to me, haha. I think there will be wait list movement closer to/after July 15th, which is when the deposits for domestic seats are due. I don't know if that helps, but at least it is a date to plan around. Lurking around the past threads there are always wait list survivors :)

I was accepted, my letter just took an detour to get to me, haha. I think there will be wait list movement closer to/after July 15th, which is when the deposits for domestic seats are due. I don't know if that helps, but at least it is a date to plan around. Lurking around the past threads there are always wait list survivors :)
Congratulations marinezone! Well deserved! Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I was trying to find out the fee deadline- thank you. schnauzer27, I am still with you in the domestic-waitlisters camp- you are not alone!

Congratulations marinezone! Well deserved! Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I was trying to find out the fee deadline- thank you. schnauzer27, I am still with you in the domestic-waitlisters camp- you are not alone!
Good to know Dragon90! I'll be thinking of you!

Just got word from Darcy that there are 4 spots on the NS waitlist. They won't tell you which position you are in, however (as mentioned by previous posters). Just thought I'd pass that along!

Anyone hear any news yet on domestic waitlist movement?

Hey @schnauzer27! I called Jack yesterday to touch base. He said he's been sick the past few days and hasn't had a chance to look at who has paid deposits and who hasn't. However, he assured me that once a spot opens up- calls are immediately made. He said he'd get a chance to look it over later next week. I'll give him a call then, but I'm not holding my breath of course.

Last edited:
Hey @schnauzer27! I called Jack yesterday to touch base. He said he's been sick the past few days and hasn't had a chance to look at who has paid deposits and who hasn't. However, he assured me that once a spot opens up- calls are immediately made. He said he'd get a chance to look it over later next week. I'll give him a call then, but I'm not holding my breath of course.
Thanks for letting me know!

Hello all! I am getting ready to start my road trip to AVC with my two dogs and I am trying to get stocked up on all the preventatives they'll need while it is still discounted from the clinic I work at :) Right now I have my dogs on Trifexis and am wondering if staying up to date on HWP is recommended in PEI given the climate most of the year? I assume it is probably safest to just keep them on it, but thought I would ask since I am working on budgeting. Thanks!