Avg Uworld score 55%. What to expect?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bunny555

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am averaging uworld at 55 percent and all 2090 questions completed now going to start second round.
I did NBME 1 - 2 & 3 offline got 73-75% correct in all

I am planning to take step 1 around june 30 2012.

what should be my 1.5 month's strategy? Should I delay exam more? Is it Ok to give exam at my expected date in mind?

Members don't see this ad.

i had the same Uworld average. not sure what your "offline" average correlates to. you should have just forked over the money and done an online one so you will know what your weaknesses are. my guess it youd get about a 205 or so. crank out another round of world and two more times of FA mixed in with DIT or some other study course and you should be good.

Members don't see this ad :)
OKC got lucky on Wednesday. Harden is a punk. Let's go Kobe System!!!!

Totally inappropriate use of SDN but yea..

Lucky not really, lakers got lucky with the football tackles not being called and the excessive 1st half calls by the Zebras on the thunder.

The thunder played their worst for 3 quarters and still won in the 4th when they decided to be aggressive.

Lucky not really, lakers got lucky with the football tackles not being called and the excessive 1st half calls by the Zebras on the thunder.

The thunder played their worst for 3 quarters and still won in the 4th when they decided to be aggressive.

Funny! Lakers gave that game away. Impeccable defense for 46 minutes and absolutely horrible play by Kobe in last 2 minutes and thunder took advantage of that. Kudos to OKC for taking advantage when they had a chance.

unfortunately games aren't 46 minutes long

and im a kobe fan, but man having those 5 rings and 7 finals appearances gives him a huge pass because if that was lebron in that game, he would have been crucified for those missed shots and turnovers down the stretch. tho, having said that, d wade will probably get unanimously ripped by the media today...esp after yelling at spo.

sorry for digressing OP. Im actually curious how UWorld stacks to the real thing as well. That conversion chart seems a little optimistic? I have no idea, because I have a ton of studying left to do...

I totally agree with everything you have said. Kobe is not being fully ripped on national media but he is getting most of the blame in LA.

MIAMI

=

winning3.jpg

I am pulling for Miami as well. I want everyone to leave LBJ alone.