awaiting materials on optomcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

TreeofRoses

Hey everyone! I might be unnecessarily freaking out about this, but i just want to be sure lol

So optomCAS had received my transcripts a couple of months ago, but i still cant view my GPAs on my program status tab. I had recently submitted my application last week, so could this be the case? Will it take a while for it to show up? (I didnt do the professional transcript entry btw, so I manually put in the grades - im not sure if that has anything to do with the delay)

And for each program i applied, it says 'awaiting materials' even though i submitted everything last week. Does it normally take this long? I know it takes a while to verify everything, but its not on the 'verifying' step yet despite me submitting everything.

Thanks in advance for any input:)

Members don't see this ad.

It will take some time, but as long as you already sent transcripts, you should be ok....will take another 4 weeks going from verifying to verified:)....I would not friek out, it will be just waiting game now

I understand, hang in there and wish you all the best!!