away at georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MarySmith

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i have an away at georgetown in neurosurgery coming up and i'm desperately trying to figure out what to do about parking. they specifically say on vsas and their website that they do not offer parking and cannot give any suggestions about it. i'm staying with some friends who live in alexandria and it looks like public transportation is out (wouldn't be able to get to the hospital early enough). anyone know anything about parking options close to the hospital or on campus? i'm willing to pay, but ideally not quite as much $$ as visitor parking would cost every day.

Members don't see this ad.

There are some non-metered spots a short walk from the hospital off of Reservoir road.

Look north past the german embassy. Its a 15-20min walk.

Either that or take your chances and park at Safeway.

hey guys, i have an away at georgetown in neurosurgery coming up and i'm desperately trying to figure out what to do about parking. they specifically say on vsas and their website that they do not offer parking and cannot give any suggestions about it. i'm staying with some friends who live in alexandria and it looks like public transportation is out (wouldn't be able to get to the hospital early enough). anyone know anything about parking options close to the hospital or on campus? i'm willing to pay, but ideally not quite as much $$ as visitor parking would cost every day.