Awesome Board review ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aafreen

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My husband is taking his board exam this August....Does anyone have any idea how good is Awesome board review ???

Members don't see this ad.

My husband is taking his board exam this August....Does anyone have any idea how good is Awesome board review ???

It's not just good, it's AWESOME!!

Seriously, I think that the Awesome course has been at Maimonides in NY for a while now and their board pass rate is 100%. As long as they aren't using any Arora tactics it should be OK.

Is it possible to get their notes from somewhere ?? or Is there anyone who is willing to give his/her used notes ...???

Members don't see this ad :)
In response to your PM, I never took the course, I'm just reporting what I have heard about it. I don't have any of their study material to sell.

If your husband is taking the ABIM in a month, it might be a bit late for new board review materials...what has he been using up to this point?? I used MKSAP questions and MedStudy and passed.

In response to your PM, I never took the course, I'm just reporting what I have heard about it. I don't have any of their study material to sell.

If your husband is taking the ABIM in a month, it might be a bit late for new board review materials...what has he been using up to this point?? I used MKSAP questions and MedStudy and passed.

Thanks again for your reply.....He has been using MKSAP, and has also started with Hopkins review few days ago.