Az mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ralphrx51

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the AZ MPJE test this week and passed with a 95%. I studied pharmacyexam and
prempje. It was a great combination to show appropriate areas to pay attention to detail and save small sloppy errors. A special shout out to customer service of prempje. Due to scheduling of test, the time limit of my access code had expired and of course I noticed on a Sunday with a Tuesday test. I wrote their support at [email protected] and they not only answered but reset the access code very quickly.

The test was very ambiguous and appeared to have multiple "correct" answers. By focusing on what you would actual do staying in the law but also caring for the patient proved fruitful.

ralphrx51

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Did you just use those two materials? Did you use the green packet from the AZ state board. I find the pharmacyexam to be bit non challenging. Will I expect to see the same type of questions? Any feedback will be beneficial as I'm taking the exam early next week.

That was all I used. If you have it, go through it once. I agree it seems non challenging, but you will see when you test, it's not memorization of Jeopardy style facts. It's more of what do you do now. Don't waste your time on crap like what law in what year.

I created this account specifically to warn readers about PreMPJE.com

I just purchased a 4 pack of NJ law exams from PreMPJE.com and was wildly disappointed with the content. Almost all of the questions had severe grammatical or spelling errors. More importantly, many of the questions had “correct” answers that were the exact opposite of current New Jersey law. Many questions did not utilize basic logic and others had not been updated in years following changes to state regulations.

I have not been able to get a response from the site regarding a refund, but have since passed the NJ MPJE with a respectable score. I stopped using the site’s questions half way through my first exam. I am certain that if I had actually used the questions I purchased my score would have been significantly lower. Please do yourself a favor and try any other service or just make some detailed note cards while you study (significantly cheaper).

Good luck preparing for you MPJE to anyone who reads this!