Azusa Pacific

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lakers23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone.. Just curious on anyone's thoughts about Azusa Pacific and their DPT program. Has anyone been through it or going through it right now? Also, if anyone has an idea of their admissions process that would definitely be some help as well. Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

I started January of this year and am almost done with the 1st year. They definitely keep us busy here and the faculty is pretty diverse and supportive. Challenging 1st term, eases up during the summer, then fires on all cylinders during the fall, which has been toughest of all (due to taking Pathophysiology, Neuroanatomy, Cardiopulmonary, and Therapeutic Exercise classes, none of which are pushover courses). Nonetheless, I'm learning lots. The program is actually one of the cheapest of the private schools in CA and is above all else focused on developing good clinicians.

Thanks for the replies. Sounds like it is a great program and now I'm just patiently waiting for a response. Hopefully some good news coming soon!