B.S in forensic science

Peshie_99

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question. I am only a junior in high school, but I am thinking about what major to do in high school. My ultimate goal is to get into med school, and eventually become a doctor. To be more specific, I want to become a medical examiner. I really want to take forensic science with a focus on biology or chemistry as an undergrad. But my question is, is forensic science a good B.S. major for med school, or should I go with a typical pre-med major like Biology or Biochemistry?

Members don't see this ad.

Your major doesn't play a factor in admissions to medical school. As long as you take the required pre-med classes then you're fine. You can major in whatever you want and still have the same chance as a person who majors in Biology

Reactions: 2 users
Enjoy high school, get good grades and keep college in the back of your mind. Don't worry about med school yet, you have 4 years of undergrad to do that.

Reactions: 1 users
Your major doesn't play a factor in admissions to medical school. As long as you take the required pre-med classes then you're fine. You can major in whatever you want and still have the same chance as a person who majors in Biology
Enjoy high school, get good grades and keep college in the back of your mind. Don't worry about med school yet, you have 4 years of undergrad to do that.
Alright!! Thanks for responding.