Back to the Basics? WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mod clarified that canceling the lynch would still lynch the person with the highest number of votes, it would just stop the lynch the moment of my prediction.

So, yeah, chose to use because it didn't matter...

Members don't see this ad.

Mod clarified that canceling the lynch would still lynch the person with the highest number of votes, it would just stop the lynch the moment of my prediction.

Oh, that kind of makes sense I guess...

Oops, chose NOT to use it...

Members don't see this ad :)
Did STL abandon us? I don't quite understand his interwebz situation.

cf98e0e75bf8c8173f8ac127258b9a440b47243a5a2c68688bf0a593837db21d.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
STL is at a vet conference ATM. Just got out of first session so, night closed results pending....

Reactions: 1 user
Once again super bare bones, will expand later.

The man in the white suit decided it would probably best to stay in and protect the godfather last night. Which is a good thing as he found for the family as they found the detective snooping around, looking into him. The man in the white suit tackled him to the floor, and a struggle ensued. The godfather hearing all of this, decided to see what all of the commotion was about and saw the detective, defenseless, easy to be killed. He went and shot him two times in the skull. ******dead is ufprevet12, the detective who had the ability to seer role name******.

The man in black watched this from afar and watched as the godfather returned inside, leaving the man in the white suit, out of breath on the ground. Now was his chance. He sprints over to the man in the white suit, and quickly drives a knife through his chest. *********dead is swings, the lawyer and unseerable wolf of the mafia, who could protect his fellow mafia members from being lynched.

A man watched this all ensue from afar. Too bad none of the people involved noticed this man

There are 8 people remaining in the game.

Brooklyn

Overrun by the mafia

Bronx

Overrun by the mafia

Queens

3. @allieh8607
5. @equineconstant

Manhattan

3. @Chillbo Baggins
4. @dyachei
5. @devyn

Staten Island

4. @98cats
5. @Jamr0ckin
6. @thedrjojo

The land of the Not Living
Wolfspeaker - District Attorney
Blackbox - The Necromancer
SV88 - The Ex-Mayor Turned Head Skeleton

Vetashley2117 - The Taxi Driver
Wildzoo - The Priest
Hedgiehog - Mafia Bodyguard
Kaydubs - The Godfather

Escalla - The Homeless Person
Mad Jack - The Killer
MDreamaker - The Drug Dealer
Cyndia - The Copycat converted to mafia
Sayabear3 - The Mafia Snitch who became the new Godfather

Magbags - The Connoisseur
Gwenerve - The pharmacist
LetItSnow - The Prostitute
Jayna - The Student
UFprevet12 - The Detective
SwingnSave - The Lawyer

Lynch deadline is listed for 12 am tonight.

Last edited:
Well then.

I'll follow ECs lead and lynch chillbo

Nice weather today people.

I checked out Allie last night: she's clean, her role was just like she said on the thread.

Good job whoever took out swings, when I seered her it only said she could protect people from lynches.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Chillbo. Now I feel silly for giving the bulletproof vest to him. Fingers crossed this ends it...how many dang wolves can there be.

Come to the greatest rock show of all!! Wolfgang Von Colt!

Waiting on a defense from chillbo. May be inclined to end early afterwards, so start thinking about your night actions!

giphy.gif

tumblr_m72zz9fIPk1ra81xco1_500.gif

3507729-5797215868-tumbl.gif

Think she is flirting with you...

Reactions: 5 users
Sooo ummm I guess I will take chillbo openly admitting wolf on the thread to allow me to do...

Lynch closed, results pending...

And I am pretty sure jam is a girl chillbo :p

Chillbo eloquently defended himself in a pyromanic inspired inferno. Instead of assisting in his actual defense, Chillbo's beautiful display inspired the villagers, who decided the best way to kill him would be to set him on fire. So they tied him down and start trying to light him with each person's individual lighter. After many minutes of people attempting to light him on fire via this way, devyn pours a half gallon of lighter fluid over his head, strikes a match and tosses it at him. Dead is chillbo, who was originally the private investigator that could seer a persons role ability, but was converted to the mafia and became The Final Godfather. Also, gone from the game are the infamous appletinis!

There are 7 people remaining in the game.

Brooklyn

Overrun by the mafia

Bronx

Overrun by the mafia

Queens

3. @allieh8607
5. @equineconstant

Manhattan

4. @dyachei
5. @devyn

Staten Island

4. @98cats
5. @Jamr0ckin
6. @thedrjojo

The land of the Not Living
Wolfspeaker - District Attorney
Blackbox - The Necromancer
SV88 - The Ex-Mayor Turned Head Skeleton

Vetashley2117 - The Taxi Driver
Wildzoo - The Priest
Hedgiehog - Mafia Bodyguard
Kaydubs - The Godfather

Escalla - The Homeless Person
Mad Jack - The Killer
MDreamaker - The Drug Dealer
Cyndia - The Copycat converted to mafia
Sayabear3 - The Mafia Snitch who became the new Godfather

Magbags - The Connoisseur
Gwenerve - The pharmacist
LetItSnow - The Prostitute
Jayna - The Student
UFprevet12 - The Detective
SwingnSave - The Lawyer
Chillbo Baggins - The private investigator converted to mafia (and then became the godfather)

Night deadline is tentatively 2 am est, but will be pushed back if everyone has not sent me a pm by then!

Last edited:
Ugh, so there are more?

On a side note, I fecking spend 45 minutes looking up rock of ages for none of you fecked to even throw me a bone? I even listed songs unless STL didn't give them...

Lynch Chillbo. Now I feel silly for giving the bulletproof vest to him. Fingers crossed this ends it...how many dang wolves can there be.

Come to the greatest rock show of all!! Wolfgang Von Colt!

Ugh, so there are more?

On a side note, I fecking spend 45 minutes looking up rock of ages for none of you fecked to even throw me a bone? I even listed songs unless STL didn't give them...

Hey I threw you a bone :(

Ugh, so there are more?

I didn't get my role until after I'd posted my lynch vote and then just got on again, sorry. STL didn't send me the song list, though, at least.

Nicely done, Chillbo!

I give it a 7/10... I expected at least 3 of us to beat eaten... You were a wolf and all

Shush. I'm giving him an 9/10 because he's the first one to put together a halfway decent wolf brag since we totally raised the bar on them. I'm proud to see <someone> moving the art forward.

We need a compilation of links for these video wolf brags.

Reactions: 4 users
I thought about it, but I wanted consistency. Consistent FLAMES!!!

I think you nailed the drawings though(particularly dyachei)... And your pronouncement was stellar... But the bar, it's oh so high... Oh so... Very... High.

But my not wolf brag had chocotacos... Which still remain in my freezer...

I think you nailed the drawings though(particularly dyachei)... And your pronouncement was stellar... But the bar, it's oh so high... Oh so... Very... High.

Jojo, you do surgery...will you give me a peg leg as awesome? :p

I think it's so funny hearing SDN names pronounced IRL. It cracks me up. :laugh:

We do have different ideas on dyachei though and I don't want my version to be ruined in my mind with a correction so I'm just going to continue on. :whistle:

I think it's so funny hearing SDN names pronounced IRL. It cracks me up. :laugh:

We do have different ideas on dyachei though and I don't want my version to be ruined in my mind with a correction so I'm just going to continue on. :whistle:
Spell it phonetically... Dy-a-chei

My wolf brag really wasn't all that great -- but it was the first video-brag, so I'm hanging my hat on that title. And I think I definitely captured the right level of creepy. :)

Spell it phonetically... Dy-a-chei

Gesundheit.

And devyn's picture should have been tits on a stick as fonz refers to her as... That would have been 10/10 worthy... Much to learn still, and you were farking arrow :lame:

My wolf brag really wasn't all that great -- but it was the first video-brag, so I'm hanging my hat on that title. And I think I definitely captured the right level of creepy. :)

Gesundheit.

You are too modest. You had an evil cat (as opposed to a not evil cat? I heard rumors those exist), a cry for unity, subtle jokes... A masterpiece...

Reactions: 2 users