Back to the Basics? WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Spell it phonetically... Dy-a-chei

I put the emphasis on "dy", not "a" and think of "chei" as "chay" not "chee"

:shrug:

So it ends up being DIE-ah-chay. It's how I've always thought of it. hehe.

Therefore if I ever make a video (which I really was going to in Cats btw, but then there wasn't a need for it...), I'm using very shortened versions so I don't mess anything up.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Therefore if I ever make a video (which I really was going to in Cats btw, but then there wasn't a need for it...), I'm using very shortened versions so I don't mess anything up.
I was thinking of a villager brag video if people were dumb enough to lynch me as a villager. It would be 5 seconds and say 'I'm a villager you *****s' then I'd eat a chocotaco.

Reactions: 7 users

My wolf brag really wasn't all that great -- but it was the first video-brag, so I'm hanging my hat on that title. And I think I definitely captured the right level of creepy. :)

Your wolf brag led to me going back and reading that entire game thread and for that alone I thank you.

My wolf brag really wasn't all that great -- but it was the first video-brag, so I'm hanging my hat on that title. And I think I definitely captured the right level of creepy. :)

Gesundheit.

I think your creepiest was definitely Thomas Covenant.

Creepiest evar in fact.

I was thinking of a villager brag video if people were dumb enough to lynch me as a villager. It would be 5 seconds and say 'I'm a villager you *****s' then I'd eat a chocotaco.

OMG, I just spewed coffee on my keyboard. I wish you had done a v-brag.

Reactions: 2 users

Totally forgot about that. (If there's anyone who is curious, here it is.) You're right. That one was creepy.
I also read that game thread. That post was something else...

Members don't see this ad :)

Huh. Aren't you still alive over in Clockwork? .........
That (and oitnb) is what I was referring to as often. But I'll refrain from any more talk of that game here, since I'm sure this violates some rules about 2 living people who shouldn't be talking otherwise talking outside the thread...

That (and oitnb) is what I was referring to as often. But I'll refrain from any more talk of that game here, since I'm sure this violates some rules about 2 living people who shouldn't be talking otherwise talking outside the thread...

Yeah, truth. I probably shouldn't have made that crack. Soz.

I forgot you were even in the oitnb game...

Totally forgot about that. (If there's anyone who is curious, here it is.) You're right. That one was creepy.

I can't decide if it's the pic or the last line....

You also called me Scallops in that game. You were kinda on a roll that whole time. :laugh:

Ah great timing person who just pmed me. Pming me right as I come back, to officially close out the night. Results are pending.... Peoples should get excited! Also if you guys somehow get to the end game when I am back at school (aka in 2 days), totes going to do a filming of it, co-starring your lovely mafia hitwoman. @sand_cat sound like a plan?

Reactions: 2 users
We begin this marvelous night following the politican, @devyn who was the person that originally lost the election to DVMD. She decided that following the election she would enjoy the finer things in life, such as things like whiskey tastings. She received an unexpected visitor last night and decided to open the door.

"Oh hello mayor. Whatcha doing all the way out on this side of town?"

"Well I just wanted to talk with you, you know, the boring political stuff."

"Sure come in. Can I get you something to drink? A beer, some wine, some whiskey?"

"No, I shouldn't be here long anyway, you know let's of mayor duties to attend to."

"I can certainly imagine. Anyways, what were you going to ask about?"

"Well, I wanted to know just a little bit about political rivals and how you deal with them. What if you had a political rival and they maybe were more qualified for your position.... What would you do about this rival?"

"Well I would probably try and stage something in the newspaper, slander their name, and thus destroy their reputation. Pretty much you just need to eliminate them from the race...."

"That's exactly what I would hope you would say. Eliminate them. Truly brilliant isn't it... And they would just never see it coming..."

"Rojo what r u talking about. Were you drinking before u came here?"

"No I wasn't. I was plotting. And you have confirmed what I must do." Rojo pulls out the gun. "I hope you know it's nothing personal, but I must stay in power, I must stay in control. This is my city now. Mine." With that he shoots devyn right in the head. Dead is devyn, the politician who would have been given many abilities had she been elected mayor.

Rojo is about to leave the house when he sees the man at the door. Specifically he sees the man in black. "Rojo... You of all people? I thought I could trust anyone. But now I am glad I didn't. I am glad I followed you. Now I know it is true. And you cannot be allowed to live."

Rojo starts to walk towards the man in black. "I am not doing anything wrong. This town needs order and I am ensuring the order of this town. This is my town and I need to do everything I can for it!"

Rojo walks forward some more, aiming to get within striking distance of the gun. But what he doesn't realize is that the man in black isn't going to fall for this. Instead once he is 10 feet in front of him. Many shots go off causing jojo to be dead on the side of the road.

Dead is rojo, the broadway play director turned mafia, whose last broadway production shall take place today as a matinee! "Maybe every last person has failed this city...." The man in black walks off, clearly upset.

There are 5 people remaining in the game

Everyone is now in one group together. This seems like an important lynch so let's do a late lynch tomorrow. Tentatively 9 pm tomorrow!

Brooklyn

Completely vacant?

Bronx

Completely vacant?

Queens

Completely vacant?

Manhattan
1. @allieh8607
2. @equineconstant
3. @98cats
4. @dyachei
5. @Jamr0ckin

Staten Island

Completely vacant?

The land of the Not Living
Wolfspeaker - District Attorney
Blackbox - The Necromancer
SV88 - The Ex-Mayor Turned Head Skeleton

Vetashley2117 - The Taxi Driver
Wildzoo - The Priest
Hedgiehog - Mafia Bodyguard
Kaydubs - The Godfather

Escalla - The Homeless Person
Mad Jack - The Killer
MDreamaker - The Drug Dealer
Cyndia - The Copycat converted to mafia
Sayabear3 - The Mafia Snitch who became the new Godfather

Magbags - The Connoisseur
Gwenerve - The pharmacist
LetItSnow - The Prostitute
Jayna - The Student
UFprevet12 - The Detective
SwingnSave - The Lawyer
Chillbo Baggins - The private investigator converted to mafia (and then became the godfather)
Thedrjojo - The broadway play director converted to mafia
Devyn - The Politician

Last edited:

:thumbup:

:eek:
shocked-gif.gif

Well... The first person I trust in a WW for a long time turns out to be a converted wolf....

Partly cloudy with a chance of rain is fitting...

Reactions: 1 users
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that puts Rojo at 0 for 3 in regards to being mayor. Right? Or am I missing a game?

I need a spreadsheet of all my games...
And no wolf brag if you die in your sleep... :( I was going to live up to my directorial name

My poor little manatee mayor.

I would have protected you....or advised you not to get killed.

I need a spreadsheet of all my games...
And no wolf brag if you die in your sleep... :( I was going to live up to my directorial name
I was really just hoping you got lynched for the wolf brag, but Ig it doesn't always work out that way :(

this may be one of my most liked comments ever... probably would have gotten more likes than the actual video...

I haz a dead......

also STL can you bold names when we are killed in posts? easier to find that way - Thanks bunches!

Sorry it's hard to do on my phone and the wifi at my hotel is really being terrible.... I will make sure I do stars though this way it is easy to see...

Blegh. I don't even know who's left, so I'm going to wait to lynch somebody.
Might go with allieh, not because she's lynching me, but because she was on the suspicious list earlier.

:whistle:jELLICLES DO AND JELLICLES CAN! JELLICLES CAN AND JELLICLES DO!!:whistle:

Note that mod did not sanction this move to New Jersey specifically! :p but you can all pm and all that jazz now :p

Lunch 98cats

Yummy, 98cats for lunch.

I'm slightly suspicious of EC, but have nothing to back it up.

The sun is poking out from the clouds, and it is warming up. This gives me hope...

So, I think I'll lynch 98cats for now.

Yummy, 98cats for lunch.

I'm slightly suspicious of EC, but have nothing to back it up.

The sun is poking out from the clouds, and it is warming up. This gives me hope...

So, I think I'll lynch 98cats for now.

Yeah, but what do you have to back up a lynch on me? Just as much as you have for EC?

:whistle:When you notice a cat in profound meditation, the reason, I tell you is always the same...his mind is engaged in a rapt contemplation...of the thought...of the thought...of the thought...of his name.

Hooorrrayyyyyy! Finally got wifi to work, okay, I am going to go back through all of the posts and update them now. Got 1 hour to do it before 1st conference, let's see how efficient I can be! :)

Items have been redistributed!

Still editing posts, but all posts by me that are NOT on page 25 have all been updated. Be aware that clues will be input into the write ups as per normal, so please feel free to look back to see if anything I say helps :p.