Barry University or any South Florida schools?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi would you mind telling me when you applied and your stats? I'm waiting to hear back from them. Thank you!!

Hey Celtics1138, I just found out that I was accepted to Barry today! Congrats to you! I'm pretty sure that I will be attending; however, the tuition costs scare me a lot. I am from Atlanta, and I am debating whether to commute or live down there because rent is so expensive. If you attended would you be commuting?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Celtics1138, I just found out that I was accepted to Barry today! Congrats to you! I'm pretty sure that I will be attending; however, the tuition costs scare me a lot. I am from Atlanta, and I am debating whether to commute or live down there because rent is so expensive. If you attended would you be commuting?
Hi would you mind telling me when you applied and your stats? I'm waiting to hear from them as well. Thank u!

I applied in March and was contacted for an interview a couple weeks later. My overall GPA is a 3.4 and my pre-requisite GPA is a 3.8.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from Barry University ?! It is one of my top choices due to it being a weekend program, if anyone is attending Barry or any other south florida school what are you planning to do for your living situation ? Because if i do get in, I will be movin from California eeek!

Hi! I just got accepted also and I too live in California! I'm just not sure about this program because it is not full time M-F. I think I'm going to go to Miami and check out the campus and the surrounding area and see how I like it! What do you think you are going to do?

Hi! I just got accepted also and I too live in California! I'm just not sure about this program because it is not full time M-F. I think I'm going to go to Miami and check out the campus and the surrounding area and see how I like it! What do you think you are going to do?
Did you do your interview in person?

Do you have all your prerequisites?