General Admissions & OTCAS Barry University Weekend Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Celtics1138

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if anyone else applied to Barry or attends there? I am interviewing with them this week and I applied pretty late so I'm nervous. Does anyone have experience interviewing there or attending any weekend programs? Feedback is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I applied for the OT program for the 2015/ fall term. My application was submitted to the OT committee last week. Did you get accepted?

Hello,
I applied for the OT program for the 2015/ fall term. My application was submitted to the OT committee last week. Did you get accepted?
hi there!
I'm currently finalizing my application too. Need my references to send out their forms and for the school to get my transcripts and GRE scores. Have you found any current forums with 2015 applicants applying. I hear they have started the first round of interviews....GOOD LUCK! Hope we both get in!

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there!
I'm currently finalizing my application too. Need my references to send out their forms and for the school to get my transcripts and GRE scores. Have you found any current forums with 2015 applicants applying. I hear they have started the first round of interviews....GOOD LUCK! Hope we both get in!
Hello Selina,

Thank you for your reply! There are no current forums for 2015 applicants so I am trying to create one. Good luck to you too!

Hello there,

I also applied for the Fall 2015 term. Have any of you heard back from Barry?! Good luck to you both as well!

Hello there,

I also applied for the Fall 2015 term. Have any of you heard back from Barry?! Good luck to you both as well!

I interviewed last week still haven't heard anything back yet. I have a friend that interviewed last Monday and already got an email that they were in. So...I'm not sure how to take that since I interviewed later in the week. I hope we will find out soon!Good luck!

Oh wow. When did she hear back? I interviewed last Wed in the afternoon & nothing yet! I hope we find out soon too! I'm so nervous! I really want to attend Barry!!

I had an interview with Barry University a few weeks ago and nothing yet... Currently, I am completing a class I was missing, so that might be why... I called the school last week and they said they are still interviewing. They will be sending acceptance letters throughout the month. Can you guys provide your stats?

I had an interview with Barry University a few weeks ago and nothing yet... Currently, I am completing a class I was missing, so that might be why... I called the school last week and they said they are still interviewing. They will be sending acceptance letters throughout the month. Can you guys provide your stats?
Did you ever get accepted?