BATTLE OF THE BANDS WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*****lynch vetash*****

Also, in regards to the fans and whatnot, we should be wary of conversion. I was able to ask another Q, and the maximum number of conversions in the game is 1. It's probably already happened, though.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Although Imagine Dragons would have been an excellent choice, they do not make an appearance in this game. But Ke$ha - @VetAshley2117 did. Her tour bus departs in a cloud of glitter, seeking a sleazier location.
It is now Night 9. 10 bands remain. deadline: 10am EST

Current Roster:

North Stage
1. Frozenshades
MrsSOV
4. allieh8607
P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶b̶

South Stage
6. M̶a̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶
8. WillowLeaf

9. VetAshley2117
10. T̶o̶u̶c̶h̶p̶a̶u̶s̶e̶1̶3̶
2. S̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶V̶e̶t̶

East Stage
11. @Chillbo Baggins
12. R̶o̶m̶o̶r̶e̶t̶
A̶s̶h̶g̶i̶r̶l̶
14. @UFprevet12
15. C̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶r̶.̶J̶a̶c̶k̶.̶ ̶
19. b̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶i̶m̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶

West Stage
16. G̶w̶e̶n̶e̶v̶r̶e̶
17. hedgiehog- BIEBER

18. @jjohnston
20. ResoluteMike

7. @WildZoo

Center Stage
21. @dyachei
22. @LetItSnow : IWannaRock \m/ \m/
23. @DVMDream
devyn
25. Flim Flam Man

Mosh Pit
26. @ksmi117
27. l̶h̶m̶h̶t̶d̶
28. s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶n̶s̶a̶v̶e̶
29. @Cyndia
30. @Escalla
31. S̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶T̶h̶e̶L̶y̶n̶x

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I do not for a second buy that kaydubs added (at least) 4 'fans' after setting up the game design and none of them are wolves. An extra 4 free villagers? No way.

I mean. Maybe. Sure. I don't KNOW. But I'd be surprised.

One of the fans is a wolf, I'm betting.

I'd sorta rather lynch ksmi than VetAsh, but ... I can go along with VetAsh, too. lynch vetash

Oh. And wolves .... nice try last night. Sorry to disappoint you. (Mod informed me that I was attacked.)

Then again, maybe you're all bored with this game... hard to tell :diebanana:
I'm not bored! Just dead. :lame:

Reactions: 1 users
BTW. I used one of my songs to block Cyndia last night (didn't know that's what it would do) - I was told by the mods she had "no night action to block this evening."

BTW. I used one of my songs to block Cyndia last night (didn't know that's what it would do) - I was told by the mods she had "no night action to block this evening."

Well, if you're set on one of the fans being a wolf, then I would take a look at ksmi if Cyndia had nothing to block.

I will say that I put in 5 citizen roles into my game with the thought that the paranoia would get to players and they would lynch them, which they did. So maybe one fan is a wolf, maybe not. All I know is that I'm not. :shrug:

Also FYI to everyone: If you change your account email but don't confirm it, you're post held/inactive until you do. I thought I somehow got in mod trouble, but turns out that was not the case. hehe.

Well, if you're set on one of the fans being a wolf, then I would take a look at ksmi if Cyndia had nothing to block.

Eh. I'm not in the "damn it, I'm right and I know it" mindset, yanno? I just think that on the whole .... if I had to guess (and I do), then I'd confidently guess that one of the fans that was added is a wolf. Because it's the evil thing to do, and @kaydubs is nothing if not an evil mod. And because otherwise whatever ratio she was aiming for gets skewed. Definitely possible she added the fans and then rolled randomly from the entire group, making it no more likely/unlikely for a fan to be a wolf than anyone else, though.

*shrug* I guess in my mind the odds just fall higher on the likelihood of a fan being a wolf than not.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha wow so Vetash was Kesha!? She totally made up an entire role and songs? Fooled me lol. But we got that wolf! :highfive:

I agree that one of the fans could be a wolf. I've been suspicious of ksmi for a while. I tried to play a song to her but was told she was protected from my sight last night. Who protected her? I asked this before but no one answered. And she didn't vote for vetash so that's suspicious.

Last edited:
Yay, glad we were right about vetash. So just one more original and one convert if Chillbos info is right.

And I'm at a tossup now about what I think in regards to the fans. I just assumed from UFOs post yesterday that the no kill was due to ksmi being protected, which is why I was thought she was probably clear and Escalla was more likely a wolf if kaydubs did make a fan wolf. But now I'm confused after LIS said he had a failed kill attempt on him... @LetItSnow was that related to your role, or did someone else protect you? If so, I'm assuming a villager did that since it blocked a kill, and that means someone else protected ksmi since she has no abilities. If no one comes forward saying they protected her, I'm inclined to think she might actually be a wolf.

Congrats you got a wolf....
Go Wolves!!!!

I was surprised to last as long as I did this game, only my second time being a wolf.:banana:

Yay, glad we were right about vetash. So just one more original and one convert if Chillbos info is right.

And I'm at a tossup now about what I think in regards to the fans. I just assumed from UFOs post yesterday that the no kill was due to ksmi being protected, which is why I was thought she was probably clear and Escalla was more likely a wolf if kaydubs did make a fan wolf. But now I'm confused after LIS said he had a failed kill attempt on him... @LetItSnow was that related to your role, or did someone else protect you? If so, I'm assuming a villager did that since it blocked a kill, and that means someone else protected ksmi since she has no abilities. If no one comes forward saying they protected her, I'm inclined to think she might actually be a wolf.
I protected him last night with one of my songs

Still not a wolf. But like I said, happy to go down if it means not killing useful people. I haven't the slightest idea who protected me. Sorry.

Lots of songs targeting one player. Other players not making it to the next round of BOTB. @dyachei - Pink Floyd has been eliminated and won't ever be able to make a comeback. Also @UFprevet12 - Maroon 5 has been ousted from the competition. A bit of good news: @allieh8607 has been able to rejoin the BOTB. She's been added to East Stage.

It is now Day 10. 9 bands remain. deadline: 11pm EST? *If I get majority, I'll try to close sooner*

Current Roster:
North Stage
1. Frozenshades
MrsSOV
5. P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶b̶

South Stage
6. M̶a̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶
8. WillowLeaf

9. VetAshley2117

East Stage
11. @Chillbo Baggins
12. R̶o̶m̶o̶r̶e̶t̶
A̶s̶h̶g̶i̶r̶l̶
14. UFprevet12
4. @allieh8607

West Stage
16. G̶w̶e̶n̶e̶v̶r̶e̶
17. hedgiehog- BIEBER

18. @jjohnston
20. ResoluteMike

7. @WildZoo

Center Stage
21. dyachei
23. @DVMDream
devyn
25. Flim Flam Man

Mosh Pit
26. @ksmi117
27. l̶h̶m̶h̶t̶d̶
28. s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶n̶s̶a̶v̶e̶
29. @Cyndia
30. @Escalla

Thank you to whomever revived me! I don't think I've ever been revived in a game before :love: Apparently someone missed my post about three exams this week though so not sure how active I'll be able to be...gonna try and get caught up now.

This is my public apology, @kaydubs , for my disappearing act. I am in the process of moving my and my wife's lives 1000 miles away for school and it's totally crazy here. Sorry!

Two quick things:

1) Dy told me she was trying a song to rez Allieh last night.

2) I apparently made ksmi unblockable last night with a song. Wasn't my intent. Though in retrospect I guess I should have known better from the song title. Oops.

Popcorn-18-Popcorn-Cat.gif

I'll just be back here enjoying the concert. Oh, if you've got any blue/red style 3D glasses, this picture is awesome btw.

Although Imagine Dragons would have been an excellent choice, they do not make an appearance in this game. But Ke$ha - @VetAshley2117 did. Her tour bus departs in a cloud of glitter, seeking a sleazier location.
It is now Night 9. 10 bands remain. deadline: 10am EST

Current Roster:

North Stage
1. Frozenshades
MrsSOV
4. allieh8607
P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶b̶

South Stage
6. M̶a̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶c̶k̶
8. WillowLeaf

9. VetAshley2117

East Stage
11. @Chillbo Baggins
12. R̶o̶m̶o̶r̶e̶t̶
A̶s̶h̶g̶i̶r̶l̶
14. @UFprevet12

West Stage
16. G̶w̶e̶n̶e̶v̶r̶e̶
17. hedgiehog- BIEBER

18. @jjohnston
20. ResoluteMike

7. @WildZoo

Center Stage
21. @dyachei
23. @DVMDream
devyn
25. Flim Flam Man

Mosh Pit
26. @ksmi117
27. l̶h̶m̶h̶t̶d̶
28. s̶w̶i̶n̶g̶n̶s̶a̶v̶e̶
29. @Cyndia
30. @Escalla

This has been effing killing me. I knew she was Kei$ha and a wolf the night she killed me.... gahhh I hate dying with information!

This has been effing killing me. I knew she was Kei$ha and a wolf the night she killed me.... gahhh I hate dying with information!

Why do you think we killed you hahahaha ;):cool::p

No strategy talking from the dead players. I know it seems like it doesn't matter because you are both dead, but those are both very close and both do contain strategy.

Thanks. :)

Reactions: 2 users
So people are lynching ksmi because she is a fan and people think there is a wolf amongst the fans? I guess I could see that. I personally am not sure between her and jjohnston... I just find it fishy that jj claimed a role that is very helpful for villagers AND she has the ability to eliminate a band (threatening to the wolves) yet she is still around...unless that time she tried it on hedgie and failed was the only time she could use it?

Eh, for now lynch jjohnston

I was attacked last night but somehow survived. Though I don't know if I was attacked by the wolves or another villager. The PM just said that someone attempted to eliminate me but I survived.

Eliminating a band was a one time thing. That's why I didn't use it until it was on someone we were pretty sure was a wolf. Unfortunately, everyone targeted hedgie that night so it was kind of wasted.

Ok, those are pretty good reasons I guess. Would like to know more about these helpful villager abilities but I don't want to pry or get too much info out on the thread when unnecessary.

Unlynch jj, lynch ksmi

I was attacked last night but somehow survived. Though I don't know if I was attacked by the wolves or another villager. The PM just said that someone attempted to eliminate me but I survived.

Eliminating a band was a one time thing. That's why I didn't use it until it was on someone we were pretty sure was a wolf. Unfortunately, everyone targeted hedgie that night so it was kind of wasted.

So there were 3 attacks last night? Two people/bands died and you claim you were attacked. Either you are lying or a villager tried to kill someone. Anyone want to claim that??

The judge role still seems fishy to me. I could see VetAsh coming up with that role as a cover for jjohnston. Willow was suspicious of jj and I tend to trust her instincts, so I'm going to go with lynch jj