Battle of the Bands WW sign-ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ninja'd ;)

Members don't see this ad.

North Stage
1. Escalla
2. SOV
3. Mrs. SOV
4. Allie
5. Philliab

South Stage
6. Mad Jack
7. WildZoo
8. Willow
9. VetAshley2117
10. tp

East Stage
11. Chillbo
12. Romoret
13. Ashgirl
14. UFO
15. Cracker Jack

West Stage
16. Gwenevre
17. Hedgie
18. jjohnston
19.BrightImpressio
20. ResoluteMike

Center Stage
21. Dyachei
22. LIS: IWannaRock \m/ \m/
23. DVMD
24. devyn
25. FFM

Wait List (or first in line to replace the inevitable life crises dropout, no offense intended)
FrozenShades
ksmi117
html
swingnsave
Hahaha ninja'd

Members don't see this ad :)
Darn! Had a feeling I was going to log in and find a full game... Serves me right for not checking in to sdn for almost 24 hours. Lesson learned. :p

North Stage
1. Escalla
2. SOV
3. Mrs. SOV
4. Allie
5. Philliab

South Stage
6. Mad Jack
7. WildZoo
8. Willow
9. VetAshley2117
10. tp

East Stage
11. Chillbo
12. Romoret
13. Ashgirl
14. UFO
15. Cracker Jack

West Stage
16. Gwenevre
17. Hedgie
18. jjohnston
19.BrightImpressio
20. ResoluteMike

Center Stage
21. Dyachei
23. DVMD
24. devyn
25. FFM

Wait List (or first in line to replace the inevitable life crises dropout, no offense intended)
FrozenShades
ksmi117
html
swingnsave
Cyndia

what happened yesterday?
Just one of those days where nothing went smoothly. Dental cleaning came in but the brand new compressor on the brand new dental machine wouldn't turn on. Found old abscesses on the cat that came for hernia repair. Didn't have time to stop for lunch but had to get to pt so I was late to that (and dealt with an assistant that doesn't know my case and tried to placate me which I hate). The over the door box for lab pick up wouldn't unlock so I had to stay late until the guy came for pick up.

Just one of those days where nothing went smoothly. Dental cleaning came in but the brand new compressor on the brand new dental machine wouldn't turn on. Found old abscesses on the cat that came for hernia repair. Didn't have time to stop for lunch but had to get to pt so I was late to that (and dealt with an assistant that doesn't know my case and tried to placate me which I hate). The over the door box for lab pick up wouldn't unlock so I had to stay late until the guy came for pick up.
sounds like a typical day for a business owner. full of annoying small headaches.
soon it will feel routine! :D

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I've been very, very conflicted, but I think the weaning process needs to begin. Might as well be when I start farm-sitting on Tuesday.

@Frozenshades, I took you off the wait list.

North Stage
1. FS
2. SOV
3. Mrs. SOV
4. Allie
5. Philliab

South Stage
6. Mad Jack
7. WildZoo
8. Willow
9. VetAshley2117
10. tp

East Stage
11. Chillbo
12. Romoret
13. Ashgirl
14. UFO
15. Cracker Jack

West Stage
16. Gwenevre
17. Hedgie
18. jjohnston
19.BrightImpressio
20. ResoluteMike

Center Stage
21. Dyachei
23. DVMD
24. devyn
25. FFM

ksmi117
html
swingnsave
Cyndia

I've been very, very conflicted, but I think the weaning process needs to begin. Might as well be when I start farm-sitting on Tuesday.

Nooooo! Not you, Escalla!!!

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/525/802/25a/resized/high-expectations-asian-father-meme-generator-boo-you-*****-you-get-bish-slap-d91b36.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Nooooo! Not you, Escalla!!!

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/525/802/25a/resized/high-expectations-asian-father-meme-generator-boo-you-*****-you-get-bish-slap-d91b36.jpg

My feet are pretty cold.

Is this game happening?

I want a roll!

potato-rolls.jpg

If sign-ups fill quickly, I wouldn't be opposed to assigning roles & starting today. If not, we may have to push til Monday to start.

Is this game happening?

I want a roll!

potato-rolls.jpg

Sadly this is NOT happening.
Kaydubs teased us with a potential quick start (see above), but I guess 3 hours is not quick enough for her. :(

Now we have to wait until Monday. What am I supposed to do for the next day (tomorrow night I have plans :naughty: with another player)

Reactions: 2 users
Sadly this is NOT happening.
Kaydubs teased us with a potential quick start (see above), but I guess 3 hours is not quick enough for her. :(

Now we have to wait until Monday. What am I supposed to do for the next day (tomorrow night I have plans :naughty: with another player)

:( :( :(

Kaydubs may be even more evil than you.

The insult is directed at me not you, since she replaced my spot in the group :p
I think you may be reading MJ's post wrong...I think he meant her inbox will be sexier than usual because of us, not that she made the group sexier.

Honestly I'm glad things got postponed. I've had the busiest day ever at work and everyone would be all "MJ seems off today, he's not talking and when he does he's all grumpy."

I hope my roll is delicious :D

Honestly I'm glad things got postponed. I've had the busiest day ever at work and everyone would be all "MJ seems off today, he's not talking and when he does he's all grumpy."

I hope my roll is delicious :D
Grumpy MJ = wolfy MJ for sure
Sounds like someone's makin preemptive excuses ;)

Nonsense. The wolves always get sent their roles as a group LAST. The fact that I'm getting a single role absolves me.

lynch Philliab for trying to make me look sketch(ier than usual).

Keeping my vote due to LIS' lack of defense. Willing to change after full role reveal and seer results. :p

Reactions: 1 users
Alright, alright, fine. I'm Meat Loaf, and twice during the game I can send messenger bats to any dead player and get a return message.

North Stage
1. FS
2. SOV
3. Mrs. SOV
4. Allie
5. Philliab

South Stage
6. Mad Jack
7. WildZoo
8. Willow
9. VetAshley2117