Baypath College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osato19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone currently in the OT program at Baypath College? If so, how is the program? Do you feel they are preparing you to be an OT? Any information would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi osato 19,

Are you considering going to Bay path College for August 2012? I just got an confirmation acceptance email. I might end up going here if I don't hear back from any where else. Were you able to find out any information about this college?

Hi

I was accepted into a program in my home state so I don't think ill be going to Baypath College anymore and no I didn't get any information from current students in the program now.

.The OT I did my observation hours with graduated from Baypath so I know they produce good OT's..He also said it was a really good program and he felt that they prepared him very well to be an OT. He mentioned that there isn't much off a student social life, its just academics but he MAYBE there were things to do, but because he was married he was always with his wife. He mentioned that Longmeadow is a really nice, safe residential area.

Even though I had that information I still wanted to hear from current students in the program as of now.

Congrats on your acceptance! Thanks for the info and I wish you good luck! :)