bcacp 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

end point

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will go for Amb care board certification 2012 . who will go through with me . i bought accp materials last Jun .
I will come to study schedule as soon as i can .
please if any one interested come and rich our study goup.

Members don't see this ad.

This is my raw version of study schedule .good luck for every body .

Attachments

• study schedule (Recovered).docx
    12.7 KB · Views: 188
Check out http://www.bcpsstudygroup.com/ for quality, straight-to-the-point statistics materials and a schedule for BCPS studying... Even though the topics will differ slightly vs. BCACP, the timeline may be helpful if you're looking for more than a few months of prep time.

thank you ,
taking alook at the schedule is really helpfull and also the stats materials . but I think the ACCP prep course 2011 is just not enough for the domains other than therapeutics and stats+trials . managemnet , patient advocay and puplic health need more readings ,I think .wishing for more posts and opinions on this .bye

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Try to borrow the 2010 ACCP study guide - the chapter in the back on pharmacoeconomics was a last-minute lifesaver. It's just an old PSAP on the topic, so it may be easier to get a hold of the PSAP vs. the study books.

thank you again , luckily I got ACCP 2010 course from a friend , and you`re very true about the chapter ,I think it is helpful but I knew from searching opinions that bcacp 2011 had a lot of management tips that were not included in the review course I have "2011" so I`m concerned what will be the best to study MTM ,medicare part D and issues like that from ...
Being non USA resident makes it difficult, especially with regulations I read only and do not practice. so If you see any helpful resource for these topics I will appreciate it .

I have 2011 ACCP material. looking for study partner(s), group(online/ local) to discuss questions and answers?
Can we post questions here for members feedback?

thanks

I have 2011 ACCP material. looking for study partner(s), group(online/ local) to discuss questions and answers?
Can we post questions here for members feedback?

thanks

peace be upon you ,

it will be nice to have you as online partner, and of course it will be good to post discussions and questions about study ....
for now I am studying Hypertension chapter ...
will go for the most imp ideas after finishing .

let you with God`s safety .

Thanks for endpoint for offering study partnership. I sent email to you. Good luck with HTN chapter .. will wait for helpful tips about HTN

I am working on BIOSTAT.........

God bless you and help you with your study

peace be upon you , Hi every body ..

I finished HTN ...important short cut to it as follow :

first we need to know

- guidelines ...AHA and JNC
- HTN classifications ,preHTN,stage 1, and stage 2 .
- causes and risks of HTN
- control rates of HTN according to both AHA and JNC also BP goals according to both of them .

- treatment strategies ; life style modification or pharmacotherapy.
- pharmacotherapy treatment: each drug we need to know ; clinical uses in compelling conditions occurs with HTN , contraindications , side effects and drug-drug or drug - food interactions if any .

compelling conditions according to:
JNC7 :
HF,post MI ,high CAD ,DM ,CKD and recurrent stork.

AHA :
ischemic heart disease ,HF ,DM and CKD

and each treatment consedred as 1st line therapy at each specific case

- resistant HTN ; and it`s treatment
- HTN emergencies at which reading ???? and what to do ????

- psitive effects of HTN drugs !!!!!!!!!!

this will be more useful to read before study chapter HTN .

wish this may help you all keep posting comment and ask if interested , good bye for now .

let you with God`s safety

Hi all! I am a new member here. I've just made my mind few weeks ago to be certified by the BPS.
I am really confused between the Pharmacotherapy BCPS and the Ambulatory care BCACP! I found they are nearly the same outline! I wonder what to choose? I registered for the BCPS but i am thinking of changing it to ambulatory especially after knowing that it has higher passing rates....What do you think?!

I googled and found 111? Anyone know? I just took pharmacotherapy yesterday and thought it was tricky.

Hi all! I am a new member here. I've just made my mind few weeks ago to be certified by the BPS.
I am really confused between the Pharmacotherapy BCPS and the Ambulatory care BCACP! I found they are nearly the same outline! I wonder what to choose? I registered for the BCPS but i am thinking of changing it to ambulatory especially after knowing that it has higher passing rates....What do you think?!
I have the same question as yours. Which one did you decide?