BCCCP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MackerelRun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to those who recently passed their BCCCPs!!

What materials did y'all use to prep for the exam? Accp books? Did you find them useful?

Members don't see this ad.

I know I didn't prepare like I needed to. I was guilt into taking the exam by management. I had personal issues outside of work and really only had a month to prepare for the exam. I did go to the ASHP review in Denver, and purchased their extra review kit.

Members don't see this ad :)
From the way I hear about the ASHP , although you think it is all hospital/clinical , but th ACCP prep is the way to go about studying, if you have the ACCP material may focus your studying on the main material you need to know.

Reactions: 1 user
From 2015, which i used to study for this Fall, which didn't make it. Now, I'm not sure if I can use those for Spring 2017? don't know :(

Is BCCCP exam really difficult to pass ? We have a ICU lady pharmacist that already has BCPS, and she took the BCCCP exam twice now and didn't pass. I know she took it twice and didn't tell us she passed so i am assuming she didn't pass.....lol. Anyway, i was thinking about taking it myself and was wondering if it was that much more difficult to pass than BCPS exam ? Thanks in advance