BCPS Fall 2016 Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tasshy06

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone- Anyone willing to exchange BCPS 2015 or 2016 study materials for my CGP study materials? I passed the exam this past year and still have the PDFs. Let me know. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone- Anyone willing to exchange BCPS 2015 or 2016 study materials for my CGP study materials? I passed the exam this past year and still have the PDFs. Let me know. Thanks!

2016 isn't out yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello I am interested in BCPS 2015 materials, can you share? Thanks

Hello, everyone. This year i took Spring 2016 BCPS exam but i couldn't clear it. Now i want to retake the exam for Fall 2016, but from now and onward they have changed the curriculum for the exam. Please can anyone guide me? If anyone has material for Fall 2016 exam Kindly share with me. i am from under-developed country and i can't purchase the material for Fall 2016 exam. Kind Regard
. my email address is [email protected].

G'day all.

I'm chasing the audio files for the 2016 prep course. I actually have all the workbooks, most of the lecture slide PDFs and audio but I am missing the audio and some slides for most of the non -clinical stuff. ie Biostats, policies, etc

Anyone able to help me out. Happy to trade. I also have some mock exams.

Cheers

Peter

G'day all.

I'm chasing the audio files for the 2016 prep course. I actually have all the workbooks, most of the lecture slide PDFs and audio but I am missing the audio and some slides for most of the non -clinical stuff. ie Biostats, policies, etc

Anyone able to help me out. Happy to trade. I also have some mock exams.

Cheers

Peter

Interested in purchasing the audio files.

Hello Sir,
I am from Pakistan. I have given BCPS test during fall 2016 but couldn't pass it because I didn't have any material to study. My financial condition is not so well to purchase BCPS material. I shall be very thankful to you if you can help me and send me BCPS material. I will retake this exam during spring 2017.

Kind Regard.

I have 2016 materials. Would you be willing to share the CGP files?