Bcps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ngmc11

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long did it take you to study for BCPS? How did you approach it? Any advice?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi- anyone takes critical care this fall?
Yes, i am thinking about taking it. but i had a question. There is this girl at my work that worked 10+years in ICU and has PGY1 residency and BCPS. and she took the exam 2 or 3 times and hasn't passed it yet. Is this exam very difficult ?

I only took it because there was 6 % pay raise for getting BCPS after my Pharm.D. This 6% pay increase was from my employer. I just don't want the ignorant pharmacist out there to think just cause they have BCPS, BCCCPS after their name, it signifies or carries any kind of real credentials of being a good clinical pharmacist. Years and Years of clinical pharmacy experience in hospital setting is what really gives you that Credentials of clinical competency. I don't mean to be condescending,, that is last thing i want to do. It is just that this exam needs to be improved if it is going to gain real credibility beyond the shallow thinking pharmacists out there.
Hi, Can you tell me where you work? I am a PharmD and BCPS and want all BCPS pharmacist @ my work place to get raise.
I work in NY.