BCSE group study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tatolan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for people interested inform a small group study for the BCSE test... contact me if you want to join me...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi tatolan,

Do you mean an online study group? Which study references are you using? When are you scheduled to take the exams?

Hi! I'm taking the bcse on march. I'm interested on the study group and study material.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well guys, fist of all thanks for replaying. I have a bank of questions from Zuku and vetprep...also have a bank of pictures and a list of websites with videos and info...my schedule varies each day (I work) I can do Wednesdays at any time, Thursdays after 7 pm, Fridays After 5 pm and weekends at any time.. so this is my third time trying to take this test and I am all for it... I used to study with some of my friends from college via Internet most specifically using a free program call MIKOGO that allows you to share screen with multiple friends...now, I think, you can use Google for the same reason, we have to research...
please let me know if this schedule works out for you...and I am ready to start just waiting for you answer....

Thanks for getting back to us! I'm in for it. On Wed. i can do it too, but it has to be around 5pm. Let me know the details of the days and time, after everybody that is interested replies.

Thanks for the reply. Wednesdays (any time) would work for me as well. Are you all located in the U.S.? I should mention that i am Germany at the moment so my time zone will be a bit different. 5pm U.S. time would mean around 11:00pm my time :-(. I could try to make that work. How long will the study session last? If the weekend sessions would be morning or early afternoon U.S. time than that would work great for me as well :). I will check out MIKEGO and try to install it soonest.
Looking forward to getting started. Thanks again for your initiative!

Cool guys, I am located in NY. Wednesday is a good day to meet...lets set up a time that is good for all of us...As I told you before Wednesdays I am available at any time..it is up to both of you to decide a time...just let me know when you are ready... Saturdays I can do mornings and Sundays I am good after 2 pm eastern time..

Cool guys, I am located in NY. Wednesday is a good day to meet...lets set up a time that is good for all of us...As I told you before Wednesdays I am available at any time..it is up to both of you to decide a time...just let me know when you are ready... Saturdays I can do mornings and Sundays I am good after 2 pm eastern time..

Ok, so i'd like to suggest the following:

Saturday : 12:00pm Eastern

Sunday: 2:30pm Eastern

Wednesday: will try to make the session at the suggested time 5:00pm.

open for any other suggestions.
:)

Hi guys! I would like to join you! I am in NY and available at the times mentioned above. A good way for a conference is via Skype it's free and pretty good for video and voice chat and allows you to share screen as well. :)

Ok Vet 108 I think those are good times to study and they are fine with me...for smhid I think it's going to be a little hard on Wednesdays maybe he/she can skip this day and then on Sat we can feed him/her with whatever subject we study on that day.... and for Doc19, off course you are welcome to the group... so we can start tomorrow at 5 pm. So to meet up we have to become friends in Skype.. my nickname on skype is "tatolan", just send me a request on Skype(with your nickname from SDN) and I will add you to my list. Well guys, looking forward to meet you tomorrow...bring any Ideas and material to organize the way of studying!! see you tomorrow at 5 pm E time

Last edited:
ok, interested!

Last edited:
I cannt get access to Florida University Video. Need help. I was told that it is a great material source for BSCE

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok Vet 108 I think those are good times to study and they are fine with me...for smhid I think it's going to be a little hard on Wednesdays maybe he/she can skip this day and then on Sat we can feed him/her with whatever subject we study on that day.... and for Doc19, off course you are welcome to the group... so we can start tomorrow at 5 pm. So to meet up we have to become friends in Skype.. my nickname on skype is "tatolan", just send me a request on Skype(with your nickname from SDN) and I will add you to my list. Well guys, looking forward to meet you tomorrow...bring any Ideas and material to organize the way of studying!! see you tomorrow at 5 pm E time

Not sure why, my skype search for your name, tatolan, comes up empty. maybe you could try to add me instead. My skype name is jo.khalifa

See you all soon

Ok I just sent you an invite...hope I will see you today @ 5

Hi everyone!

I'm very interested in studying for the BCSE exam. I'm from Dominican Republic and I already know all the steps needed before taking this test. I would be glad if I could participate in your study group. So, hope you can answer me telling me how to join you guys!

Thanks

Sure Magicvet, we will be meeting this coming Sat @ 3pm...Eastern time.. just send me a request with your nickname to Skype. you can find me on skype as Tatolan.

Hi I am interested in group study through skype

my skype id is gt.vet.I am available both Saturday and Sunday after 2 PM EST

Hi there, I am interested!
I took BCSE 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting for the results, but I have a feeling that I failed.
Anybody here took the BCSE already?

Looking for people interested inform a small group study for the BCSE test... contact me if you want to join me...

Hi ,
I'm interested in joining the study group.I am in Canada Mountain time

Hey there!
I am planning to take the BCSE before July, anybody else in here?:D

McCinnamon,

I would like to take BCSE in Jul/Aug as well.

Sriram,

I am in washington DC. Where r u located?

Hi Tatolan,

I'm taking the BCSE in July and interested in joining a study group. Let me know your study schedule !

Me too! I'm taking it in June! Study buddies greatly appreciated :thumbup::thumbup:

Dear all
I am planning to sit for tge BCSE in july
Please send me the material to study
Thanks

Hi! I'm preparing myself for the BCSE as well and I'd love to join in a study group. I'm living in California. I'm planning to take the test soon, but didn't schedule it yet. May I join your study group?thanks!

i wanna take the bcse and i am really lost .. i bought the handbook merck and i cant study ... i dont know from where to start ...
i didnt apply for the exam yet .. i really need help ... what to do?

Well guys, fist of all thanks for replaying. I have a bank of questions from Zuku and vetprep...also have a bank of pictures and a list of websites with videos and info...my schedule varies each day (I work) I can do Wednesdays at any time, Thursdays after 7 pm, Fridays After 5 pm and weekends at any time.. so this is my third time trying to take this test and I am all for it... I used to study with some of my friends from college via Internet most specifically using a free program call MIKOGO that allows you to share screen with multiple friends...now, I think, you can use Google for the same reason, we have to research...
please let me know if this schedule works out for you...and I am ready to start just waiting for you answer....

HI, O know you said this thread is several months old, but did you take the test, or are you still studying for it? I would be interested in joining the group, and if you can share the list of websites, info, and the questions, it would really help me. I am starting to study for the BSCE after many years of being away from the field, and any help will be appreciated. thanks

hey there, am taking bcse on monday, 12/23/13
but I plan to remain studying, for the navle/bcse, full time planning to finish all end of 2014.
lets share info.
am in San Diego CA

I wish you the best on your test on Monday. As I am just starting, I see my process taking a couple of years. When you get a chance after the test, would love to share info. I am in North Carolina- other end of the Country :)
thanks, and let us know how it went on Monday

good day.
would you be kind to share the materials you have?
are you still in the process? please advice.

Hey I am interested. I live in toronto canada. I am a veterinarian from Mexico and I just going to start studying but I have no clue where to start. [email protected]

Hi
I am taking the BCSE in 2014.Interested to join here and share information too.

I am interested as well , let me know if you want to connect on skype?

Hey fellow foreign vets, I am interested in joining the group study. I can share a few things about my reviewers too. Cheers!!!

I am interested in joining as well.

I do have a question. I did the test on this tutorial for the ecfvg https://www.prometric.com/Demos/AVMA/index.htm but once I finish, on the report it mentions several "incomplete" answers
first- what can I be doing wrong, if I am answering all questions
second, is this the format in the "real test" (for those of you who have already taken it)

thanks

hey there, am taking bcse on monday, 12/23/13
but I plan to remain studying, for the navle/bcse, full time planning to finish all end of 2014.
lets share info.
am in San Diego CA
so what was the results I hope positive ones..

I am sorry...has to be so frustrating!!! What areas do you think were the hardest for you?

I know, its part of the process, just do not stop. its the beginning.
it actually is a good exam, focus on other than vetprep.

its what I learned.