BCSE Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tulke

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am preparing for BCSE and will take the test at the end of this year. I live in Kathmandu, Nepal. If anyone like to join me, we can form a google group and study and share our ideas during weekends. If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Tulke!

I'm from Puerto Rico and I study in México (final year). I will take the BCSE at the beginning of next year. I'd like to study with you.

C
Hi,
I am preparing for BCSE and will take the test at the end of this year. I live in Kathmandu, Nepal. If anyone like to join me, we can form a google group and study and share our ideas during weekends. If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks
Hi,

Thanks
I'd like to join your studying group,l am preparing to take the exam at the end of this year

Members don't see this ad :)
Please count me in. I am working in the US as researcher now and still fighting for TOEFL speaking. Have no plan about when to take the examine, but I am studying for it.

Hi there, i was trying to clear veterinary licencing steps in Canada, since i landed here as student i went to a school for doing some diploma program, now i am totally concentrated to clear licencing procedures, but last two times i was left with no luck in my BCSE exam (failed twice). Now i want to clear it off, so i am seriously looking forward for a study partner in GTA (Toronto area). If any one is interested reply me at [email protected]

Try the IELTS, the speaking part is a real interview with a real person.