Behavioral science flash cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeMD13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For this section reading seams to be a waste of time as it seems to be a majority of jargon to know. I'm already familiar with the big picture but some of the names and terms are ridiculous. Right now I'm using the kaplan flash card app but I've heard kaplan leaves a lot out. Anyone know of a better set of flash cards anywhere specifically for this section?

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, so this section is a straight up wild card. I got 88% on the AAMC fl and got 127 on the real thing in sept. There were so many terms that I was unfamiliar with. I would focus on memorizing terms. Search princeton revieew psych/soc on quizlet. That will get you a ton of good list of terms that are complete.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks. I agree. I just finished the end of chapter quiz for a chapter in my Kaplan book and got them all right. Then I did online questions based on the same chapter and got 57%! A lot of them were bc I didn't remember what one name or term specifically meant. I think the concept of adding behavioral science is great but I really don't see how a testing vocabulary is beneficial. It's frustrating.