Belmont C/o 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kacivil

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do current students think?
Anyone applying this year hear back yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Im applying there this year too. Can anyone share GPA and stats please??

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application to Belmont earlier this week and scheduled an interview for October, 11. Excited to meet everyone!

Interviewing at Belmont Oct. 11. Anyone know any of their past interview questions?

interviewing nov 21, had to reschedule for the later date. good luck on your interview though!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who got interview invitation could share stats? ;);)

Interviewing Oct 9.

PharmCAS gpa: 2.86 (4.0 last 30 hours)
PCAT: 89 percentile
1 year pharmacy experience
Thanks for sharing! I just took my 3rd pcat today and I only got 45th percentile.
I bombed both verbal and read section since Eng is my second languege.
But, I have 3.79 pharmcas GPA. I e-mailed to Ginger this afternoon to see if I'm competitive to get an interview invitation or not. Hopefully I can get interview invitation.
Finger clossed for all Belmont applicants!

-p.s- I just registed Oct PCAT just in case.. lol

Thanks for sharing! I just took my 3rd pcat today and I only got 45th percentile.
But, I have 3.79 pharmcas GPA. I e-mailed to Ginger this afternoon to see if I'm competitive to get an interview invitation or not. Hopefully I can get interview invitation.

If you can afford Kaplan do it. I would have easily been in the mid 90's percentile range due to the Kaplan course, but the proctor at my test told me I could take a restroom break when I couldn't. It ended up costing me 5 out of the 40 minutes on the quantitative section and I bombed it. Still managed the 89 tho. Bottom line is I'm an advocate for the Kaplan prep course

Plus ur GPA is dope. U got a good shot.

If you can afford Kaplan do it. I would have easily been in the mid 90's percentile range due to the Kaplan course, but the proctor at my test told me I could take a restroom break when I couldn't. It ended up costing me 5 out of the 40 minutes on the quantitative section and I bombed it. Still managed the 89 tho. Bottom line is I'm an advocate for the Kaplan prep course
I live in Nashville and it seems like PCAT on demand is the only option for me. Is this what are you suggesting? I have been using Dr.collins and Kaplan and they only boost my Bio, Chem and Math. I have mid 80s for these sections but I got 17 on reading and 7 on verbal that damaged my overall comp score. I don't know if kaplan course worth the money for English sections. What do you think?

I live in Nashville and it seems like PCAT on demand is the only option for me. Is this what are you suggesting? I have been using Dr.collins and Kaplan and they only boost my Bio, Chem and Math. I have mid 80s for these sections but I got 17 on reading and 7 on verbal that damaged my overall comp score. I don't know if kaplan course worth the money for English sections. What do you think?

No you're right its probably not worth it just for the English portions. The online class cost me upwards of $1000 and was 2 months long. Verbal gonna be hard to bring up, but Pearson offers some good practice tests on their website that may help you practice the reading section. $20 or $30 dollars a pop though.

No you're right its probably not worth it just for the English portions. The online class cost me upwards of $1000 and was 2 months long. Verbal gonna be hard to bring up, but Pearson offers some good practice tests on their website that may help you practice the reading section. $20 or $30 dollars a pop though.
Thanks for the counsel. I'll do my best on next PCAT to bring the score up. Hopefully, I can be one of your classmate next year. I'll keep my post up.

Just got an interview invitation this morning. Mine is scheduled for Oct 11th. See you guys there!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

seems like a lot of people are coming lol.

please don't tell me at the interview 'so you are kaidou! let me punch you' :laugh:

jkjk.

Nashville is such a great place to stay at. I used to be at Clarksville (1.5 hours north of Nashville) for a while..and heard nothing bad about this place ;)

What do current students think?
Anyone applying this year hear back yet?

I applied here during the 2013 cycle. Got an interview and was put on the waitlist. I looooooooved this school, it's program and it's dedication to applicants. I think it is worth anyone's time to apply here. I am not attending here, I turned it down after getting into a 3 year program, however, I would stand by this program for certain. Great school, give it a shot! and good luck!

I applied here during the 2013 cycle. Got an interview and was put on the waitlist. I looooooooved this school, it's program and it's dedication to applicants. I think it is worth anyone's time to apply here. I am not attending here, I turned it down after getting into a 3 year program, however, I would stand by this program for certain. Great school, give it a shot! and good luck!

hey thx for sharing..and I think getting into 3 year school seems great choice too!

Does anyone have any opinions on the pros/cons of Belmont in comparison with Lipscomb? I love the Nashville area and would love to relocate here. With that being said I'd still like to get the best education possible. Thoughts/experiences?

Does anyone have any opinions on the pros/cons of Belmont in comparison with Lipscomb? I love the Nashville area and would love to relocate here. With that being said I'd still like to get the best education possible. Thoughts/experiences?
I live in Nashville and I applied for both Belmont and Lipscomb. But, I'm willing to go Belmont if I get accepted - my personal prefererence... :) Below link might helpful for you.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=609181

I've just finished my interview today. I was pretty impressed about their programs, facility and friendly faculty members. This year Belmont has 100% NAPLEX passing rate which also made me impressed. Interview questions were pretty straight-forward. They said they will have an admission committee meeting on next Tuesday and let us know the results by mail or phone call. Finger crossed for all Belmont applicants this year! :xf::xf:

Last edited:
somehow people recognized me.. lol Hope I didn't offend any of them on SDN previously..

I met a lot of nice people..faculty & fellow future pharmacy students.

PM me if any of ya'll (not used to say this word..lol) remember me X)..keep in touch!

I'm also applying to this school, and I just finished my supplemental yesterday. Does anyone remember how long it took before you hear something back from them? Thanks! :)

I'm also applying to this school, and I just finished my supplemental yesterday. Does anyone remember how long it took before you hear something back from them? Thanks! :)

you will receive their conformation emails.. no matter if you complete or not. so you will soon hear from them

you will receive their conformation emails.. no matter if you complete or not. so you will soon hear from them

Thanks for your response, kaidou1412! I got their confirmation e-mails. I was actually alluding to the time frame it took them to decide on offering an interview. :D

Has anyone else gotten an acceptance/denial yet? So pissed they called some but not all. I hate this waiting around.

Congrats!! I'm still waiting a phone call. Hope it won't take too long lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've been on edge since Kaidou texted me about his call!

Good luck everyone! I really enjoyed our interview group... I actually think it's affecting my perception of the school...:p

Yeah same here I had a good time. Just hope they call tomorrow so I can get it off my mind. Keep us posted if they do call u.

Congrats!! I'm still waiting a phone call. Hope it won't take too long lol
Thank you. She told me that I was one of the first one got called..so let's wait little bit and you will hear soon :)

How did they contact you? By phone?
yes, she contacted me by phone call

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've been on edge since Kaidou texted me about his call!

Good luck everyone! I really enjoyed our interview group... I actually think it's affecting my perception of the school...:p

You are the last one I can think of being not accepted..so don't worry :thumbup:

were you there too? lol...who were you? wow. I think I'm missing a lot of SDN members there.

Uhh well I'm not sure how to describe myself lol. I talked to u briefly. White kid, red tie, grey suit.

Uhh well I'm not sure how to describe myself lol. I talked to u briefly. White kid, red tie, grey suit.

He asked one the girls in our white coat group if she went to the same school... If you remember that when we were all sorting out our little SDN family

Good luck everyone! I really enjoyed our interview group... I actually think it's affecting my perception of the school...

Yeah same here I had a good time. Just hope they call tomorrow so I can get it off my mind. Keep us posted if they do call u.

Will Do!! Hope we all can get phone calls tomorrow!! Interview day made myself clear that Belmont will be my top choice!! Good luck everyone!!

He asked one the girls in our white coat group if she went to the same school... If you remember that when we were all sorting out our little SDN family

Yep that was me

I remember you now. Were you the one from Louisville? and I believe that the other girl was from same area as you too. I wonder if she knew SDN too. Nice to see you!

Will Do!! Hope we all can get phone calls tomorrow!! Interview day made myself clear that Belmont will be my top choice!! Good luck everyone!!

I have no doubt that most of ya'll get a phone call very soon.

congratulations!

thank you very much.