Belmont C/o 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't think there is a form but I may be wrong. No I haven't heard anything yet. Someone told me it took a week before they got the confirmation email.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think there is a form but I may be wrong. No I haven't heard anything yet. Someone told me it took a week before they got the confirmation email.
Wow, plz keep us updated if u hear anything from them.

@PharmGirl2018 thank you for the information! unfortunate that you got waitlisted :c but hopefully you will get in somewhere~

also which hotel did everyone stay? and how much did you pay for it? it seems really expensive @_@

Alright so nobody has updated so far, let me give some feedback. I just got back from Belmont interview and was very pleased with the experience. Although it is relatively a young program (fifth year right now) I was impressed with the faculty, curriculum and campus. Interview process was smooth, in the order of presentation by dean, student panel Q&A, tour, essay and interview. Interview is actually 1 on 1 with a faculty of the pharmacy school, which I really liked. Their curriculum is very innovative as you can choose your own specialty depends on your future career. I didn't really know what to expect from belmont but after the information session and interview, I really get to know the program and their principles which I really liked.

Irelia, when did you interview? I interviewed on the 1/17 and my day went just like yours, so I'm thinking we were in the same group. Have you heard back yet?

I also interviewed on the 17th too! I got a call that I got accepted last Friday from the faculty member who interviewed me. Got official email today.

Reactions: 1 user
Me too! I got my call on Friday around 4pm. I had been dying to hear back all week! Got the official email today and submitted my fee. I am soooo excited!

congrats to usssss! Really want to attend this program but one thing that concerns me that it is still relatively a young program....sigh

Really, I'm not sure that it matters that its young. It's accredited and has good relationships with healthcare companies/organizations (read up on HCA). I've lived in Nashville my whole life and Belmont is a well-respected university in the area. It's my top choice too, so I may be a little biased...

Are you out of state? Did you apply to other schools?

Because I feel like as more and more PharmDs are graduating (due to "new" pharmacy schools), name value of school where you are graduating is going to matter more. Need to think more on that. Anyways, yes I am from out of state and I have interview at four other schools February....

That's a good point. Maybe after the other interviews, you'll feel better about where you should go. I wish you the best of luck. And, if you do decide on Belmont, let me know!!

Hello! Sorry I am late to the game, but I interviewed at Belmont back in November and was accepted about a week later. I have interviewed at other schools and turned down other acceptances to attend Belmont. I have seen some concern regarding how new this program is, but for me the atmosphere just felt like the fit I was looking for.

Hey guys. I just made a group on Facebook called "Accepted, Now What? (Belmont P1 Fall '14) ."

I know we all get formally invited to the official Facebook page when we are accepted, but it seems to me like nobody is really communicating on there. I've also noticed that there's a lot of admin and students in classes higher than ours. I just thought this might be nice so that we can actually start to get to know each other and bounce ideas like moving and other sorts of things off of one another without having to worry about looking silly.

I just received my interview date! Is anyone else interviewing on March 21st?

So, interviews took place yesterday at Belmont. Any thoughts from anyone that interviewed for the pharmacy program for C/O 2018 ?

Does anyone know if there are any spots available left for ℅ 2018?

Hey guys! I got accepted and I already sent in my deposit. Would anyone happen to know if there's facebook page? I tried the one previously posted in this thread, didn't work.