Belmont University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Verte

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received my interview request! Anyone else? How do you feel about your chances?

Members don't see this ad.

im also applying this year just waiting for PharmCas to finalized everything,hopfully i will get an interview

Just got my interview request! Probably gonna do the November one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im interested in belmont and was considering applying. could anyone post your stats? GPA, where you took pre reqs and how long it took you. Also PCAT score!

If you do not mind me asking, how long did it take when your file was complete before you were invited for an interview? Thanks

I will see you all at the November 29th interview date!!!

Any thoughts from those who interviewed recently?

i thought it was really laid back, everyone is really nice and friendly

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone got accepted yet? I'm applying this week.

Interviewed 11/29 got accepted today 12/4...

Would you mind post your stats? haven't take the PCAT yet (Planned Jan test) but my gpa is 3.8. No pharmacy expirence though.. Just wondering if I'm competitive..

I don't understand y that is a question... If u have a 3.8 u will b competitive anywhere, unless ur PCAT is like less than 50. Even then u mite have a shot some places.

I would get at least some experience if I were u... Interviews will hit a wall convo wise if u don't have experience to talk about... The interviewer already knows ur GPA so they don't really bring it up... You always get the "why Pharmacy" question ... But if u can only say cause I got straight As in all my science classes and i like science then the convo is gonna go cold...

Interviewed the 29th, got accepted this morning the 6th!

I just took PCAT yesterday and got terrible score... 23rd percentile.. :(:(:(:(
But, I have 3.89 Pharmcas GPA...

What do you guys think about my chances are?

There was a person who said they got into LECOM last yr who took the PCAT 2 times. The 1st time they were in the 16th percentile and the 2nd time they were in the 5th percentile. I guess different admission boards look at stuff differently. If the reading and verbal sections were your weakness you may be able to explain that in an interview.

I just took PCAT yesterday and got terrible score... 23rd percentile.. :(:(:(:(
But, I have 3.89 Pharmcas GPA...

What do you guys think about my chances are?
I know if you apply to LECOM and have a bachelor's degree, then you don't have to take the PCAT...

The person who got into Lecom with the 5 and 16 didn't have a bachelors and still got in, it was the Florida one

Oh please, all of you, do not go to Belmont. They don't care about you. Some of the profs are okay, but the institution doesn't care if you fail or succeed. They want your money. They will fail you make you take classes again. I hate this school so much, yet am powerless against them. If you want to know more, I'm happy to share. But you will be miserable. They do not know how to teach. Please, spare yourselves four years of hatred.

I am applying to Belmont this admissions cycle (2013-2014). Will anyone from the previous classes be willing to post stats (GPA and PCAT) if you were accepted? Thanks in advance.