Bench exam evaluation criteria

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

star05

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am a dental student who recently got accepted in a dental school. I got bench test evaluation criteria guidelines from another sdn member last year and they were really helpful to me. Most schools use the same criteria to evaluate our preps. I prepared for my bench exam according to that and got accepted in 3 dental schools and was wait-listed in one. I am willing to help others who are still struggling to get into the dental schools. I know its a bumpy ride but believe me, its all worth in the end! Anyone who is interested can send me a personal message and I will try my best to reply as soon as I can. good luck everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi star 05 thanks for offering to help,
Can u tell me what are the criteria for bench test, any information will be really useful to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello guys, I am a dental student who recently got accepted in a dental school. I got bench test evaluation criteria guidelines from another sdn member last year and they were really helpful to me. Most schools use the same criteria to evaluate our preps. I prepared for my bench exam according to that and got accepted in 3 dental schools and was wait-listed in one. I am willing to help others who are still struggling to get into the dental schools. I know its a bumpy ride but believe me, its all worth in the end! Anyone who is interested can send me a personal message and I will try my best to reply as soon as I can. good luck everyone :)
Can you please mail me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi star05.... I also want thise bentch test criteria sheets...thank you

Hello.
if you have a time, please share information about beach exam. My email is [email protected]
Thanks

hi, congratulations for getting accepted into a dental school. thats truly a big thing. :) and good luck ahead.
i finished my nbde part 1 and preparing for part 2 now. i am thinking to start applying to the dental schools with nbde part1 and toefl. is this two things enough to apply or do i need anything else to add weight to my application? i am confused with this. i heard from others that we need to do CPR certification, infection control certification, shadowing in dental clinics for 50-100 hours, volunteering dental camps, practicing for bench test etc. can you please help me with this? can you list me things to do. i really appreciate and thank you in advance. you can mail me to [email protected]

Last edited:

Hi star05,
I like to have bench test evaluation guidelines please email me at [email protected] ,did you practice at home setup for bench exam.
thanks

Dear star05,
Thanks for sharing the bench test evaluation criteria guidelines. Please email it to me at this email
[email protected]
Did you practice at home or did you have course wit an instructor to evaluate your work?

Thanks

C
Can you please email me the evaluation criteria at [email protected]

Hi there i would like to find out more details of the bench exam evaluation criteria, could you kindly email to me at [email protected]. I would really appreciate the help.

Hi star05, Congratulation on your achievement, Could you please send me the details of bench exam evaluation criteria, my email id is [email protected]. Looking forward for your help.

Hi Star05, really appreciate your helping hand. Can you email me the information on [email protected]. Thanks so much in advance.

Hi star05, Congs!! Would you mind emailing me the bench exam evaluation criteria at [email protected]?
thanks in advance
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi, please could someone email me the criteria on id [email protected]? Really appreciate it! Thanks so much.
Hoping somebody is still reading this thread :)

Folks, did anyone ever get a copy of this evaluation criteria? I assume at least one person got a copy, could someone please respond and share with us? Thanks a lot!

Hi! I'm also looking for the bench test criteria sheet. Is there anyone who could share it?
Thanks

Hello, I am also like to know the criteria, would you kindly send it to [email protected]. I really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Hello guys, a friend told me that this "criteria" is basically the criteria the dental students use in operative in D3 and D4, similar to what we study for the NBDE part 2. Explicit in Mosby and DD. (.) I hope this help and if anyone hear something different, please share.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user

Pls mail me the criteria at shwetabansal17@gmail. I would be very thankful to you. You are doing great by helping others in their hour of need.

Hi,
If you don't mind can you post it on the forum about bench test criteria? In that way you don't have to reply everyone it is posted on forum.