Bench exams evaluation criteria sheets

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentR

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I got accepted to couple of dental schools last yr and have bench exam evaluation criteria sheet tht the schools use for evaluating all the preps. Inbox me if anyone needs them! Good luck everybody.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all, I got accepted to couple of dental schools last yr and have bench exam evaluation criteria sheet tht the schools use for evaluating all the preps. Inbox me if anyone needs them! Good luck everybody.

Can I have them too plz - [email protected]

Dear DentR, Can you please send it to my email id - [email protected]. Thank you so much in advance. If you don't mind me asking, which all universities used those evaluation criteria ? Thanking you in advance !!

Could you please email me too? [email protected]

Inbox me please my email is [email protected]. Thank u

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you please send it to me?
THANK YOU A LOT.
[email protected]

Thanks! Can you please send it to me? [email protected]

Congrats! Can you send it to [email protected]

Thanks

Congratulations! Can you please send to [email protected]

Thank you.
Regards

could i please receive the bench exam evaluation criteria sheets at my email ID:- [email protected]. I would greatly appreciate the help.