Bench test and inv bufflo 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SONGIKA

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI guys...this thread i am starting to share the information and related opinions about the upcoming bench test and inv of bufflo dental school.

Members don't see this ad.

How is everybody preparing for the bench test.. Class 2 are on molar or premolars too ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure ? I don't think so ..

ya even i dont know if its a choice?i think we need to prepare well on both molars and pm...upper and lower..is any one taking classes or coaching?
I know some people in toronto going for naresh classes..

HI everyone! I hope you are doing well with the preparation for the bench test at Buffalo. Just a few points to share and talk about:

1-One of the preparations mentioned by Dr.Shenoy is:
one Composite resin preparation for any posterior tooth (Class II).
We all know that in spite of Amalgam preparations, there is not a single specific form of preparation for a class II composite on a posterior teeth. In fact, the form of preparation depends on the size of the decay for the most part. So what kind of preparation do you think they are asking for class II composite?

2-In the test guidelines made by Dr.Shenoy, section of references, the textbook McCracken's Removable Partial Prosthodontics has been mentioned as the first reference. However, there is not any practical component related to removable partial dentures in the previous section. Do you think that they are going to include a practical test for RPD's too?

Last edited:
I would recommend Dr. Alyssa Lee Marshall for Bench test preparation. She is a wonderful mentor and pays attention to every single detail. She has a fantastic hand-work and is very helpful. She will coordinate with you to teach you what you don't know and make sure you understand it! I am lucky to have her as my mentor.

Do we have to place a base while doing amalgam restorations ...?

Reactions: 1 user
HI everyone! I hope you are doing well with the preparation for the bench test at Buffalo. Just a few points to share and talk about:

1-One of the preparations mentioned by Dr.Shenoy is:
one Composite resin preparation for any posterior tooth (Class II).
We all know that in spite of Amalgam preparations, there is not a single specific form of preparation for a class II composite on a posterior teeth. In fact, the form of preparation depends on the size of the decay for the most part. So what kind of preparation do you think they are asking for class II composite?

2-In the test guidelines made by Dr.Shenoy, section of references, the textbook McCracken's Removable Partial Prosthodontics has been mentioned as the first reference. However, there is not any practical component related to removable partial dentures in the previous section. Do you think that they are going to include a practical test for RPD's too?
Hi Arash are coming to Buffalo from Toronto?

If anyone needs guidance/help for Buffalo bench exam, inbox me. I am willing to help!

hello guys! could anyone please tell me about his experience in the course of Dr. Alyssa .