Bench test preparation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harry747

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Can anybody pls tell me where can I practice for bench test? I have never done any crown cutting. I was searching for Duggandds.com but the web address appears to be wrong!! If anybody has experience with any of this classes pls share it.
Serious answers please..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys could anyone please tell me any website where I can find good dental burs.Your response is highly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks happyk9, Duggan's class offer 9days course for $3300 + Instruments extra($2000). Is there anybody here who had joined it? I just want to know is it worth to spend? Any other option?

Thanks happyk9, Duggan's class offer 9days course for $3300 + Instruments extra($2000). Is there anybody here who had joined it? I just want to know is it worth to spend? Any other option?

I took his class last month. It was a great experience. Dr. Duggan is very nice and has very good eyes. I was the only student in his class and get 100% attention.:) He just moved his office to another location nearby. I was told that ithas much better facilities. I don't know about other similar institute but I think I made a wise choice to study in his place.

I suggest that you buy the instruments in advance. Dr. Duggan will sent you a list. I recommend you to buy most things like hand-piece, used typodont, teeth from internet. The instruments from his office are a little bit more expensive than the stuff from internet but still in reasonable price.

Dr. Duggan usually writes very nice recommendation letter to his students. Also he recommended me to one of his former students' clinic near where I am living (he made a phone call to her). I did some observation in her clinic.

Hi happyk9 do you have any clue where I can get dental burs.Thanks

i want to understand instrument number.....i was looking at the extraction forceps...and there was a 07 number written horizontally and below that a 29 written vertically....what does the horizontal and vertical number represent...?

Hi Guys could anyone please tell me any website where I can find good dental burs.Your response is highly appreciated.

Try to search dental supplies on google. almost all of them are ok. Just remember that you should know exactly what number of burs you want, like 169, 330, 34, or diamond burs like 12 14 or interproximal. But the manufacturing companies are not as important. In addition you can ask them to send a hard copy of there catalog to you , I know that most companies are offering that. Then you can find your particular bur easier. also be sure that they have good return policy since you can make a mistake, or sometimes the image of the bur is not same as in the reality . So you need to have an opportunity to change them.
Hope that helps