Berkeley Review MCAT CBT Ordering issue?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camng22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone recently buy CBTs for TBR recently? I ordered the 7 CBTs about 1 week and a half-2 week ago via letter mail but I haven't received anything in my email from the company. I tried checking the spam folder too but there was nothing. I also tried emailing the company 1 week ago but there were no responses. For those who ordered the CBTs in the past, did it take this long to receive the CBTs? I'm also worried that they won't be offering CBTs for those who are taking the test in October or later since the website said that they only offer their CBTs not until after Dec 15. This was from their website "At the present time the AAMC does not offer testing dates for the MCAT during the autumn months of October, November, or December. During this period our online CBTs will be down and not available until December 15th, when they open up again for the January testing dates. Exams purchased for the year 2014 must be completed by the last exam date given in September of 2014"If anyone could help that'll be great.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same boat. I also have an Oct. date. TBR is stupid if they specialize in MCAT and don't know that more test dates were added. I tried calling their main phone and the Berkeley site phone but nothing. Not only that but they don't have any classes available so they're probably out for the year or something. How stupid!!

Actually I just called them today, and they will ONLY activate your account 45 days prior to your listed MCAT date. You can call them in berkeley to make sure too. Hope this helps you guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yupp! Just send in your order form. But they will not activate your account until 45 days before the test.