"[...] best describes your prior career/experience?"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spazz911

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I saw this question in the AACOMAS primary's "additional academic, professional, and personal profile" section, under "other":

"Which choice best describes your prior career/experience?"

Not really sure how to answer this one. I've been a student from '08 to late '11, but then I began working as a E.R. Scribe from beginning of 2012 until now, and I am planning to continue working until 2013 matriculation (crossing fingers!). It's what I do full time and I'm not applying as a student any longer, so I was thinking of selecting "OTHER/HEALTHCARE RELATED".

Just not sure how to approach this one..

Members don't see this ad.

Hey All,

I saw this question in the AACOMAS primary's "additional academic, professional, and personal profile" section, under "other":

"Which choice best describes your prior career/experience?"

Not really sure how to answer this one. I've been a student from '08 to late '11, but then I began working as a E.R. Scribe from beginning of 2012 until now, and I am planning to continue working until 2013 matriculation (crossing fingers!). It's what I do full time and I'm not applying as a student any longer, so I was thinking of selecting "OTHER/HEALTHCARE RELATED".

Just not sure how to approach this one..

This question is answered in the AACOMAS questions thread.