Best facilities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted738762

I want to apply to eastern dental schools and want to know which schools have the best facilities? Does anyone know? Eastern starting from Ohio.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Maryland is awesome.

Maryland is awesome.

What makes Maryland so awesome?
Also, I've heard (from other students who interviewed there) that the surrounding areas are quite dangerous- any comments?

Maryland for sure. Everything looked brand spankin' new and there was a lot of cool technology.

What makes Maryland so awesome?
Also, I've heard (from other students who interviewed there) that the surrounding areas are quite dangerous- any comments?
The whole building was built like 11 years ago. The architechture is awesome, lecture halls are nice, sim lab is gorgeous, etc. It's just very modern and sleek looking. Can't comment on the area, but I felt safe walking around as there were guards on every street.

The whole building was built like 11 years ago. The architechture is awesome, lecture halls are nice, sim lab is gorgeous, etc. It's just very modern and sleek looking. Can't comment on the area, but I felt safe walking around as there were guards on every street.

This is significant praise coming from you. I'll take a closer look at them- thank you :)

How expensive is maryland for OOS? I'm assuming I can become a resident in 1 year or 2?

Compared to you lol. What about comparing it to a school with 200k potential debt?

Man, if you can get into a school with 200K total debt, grab on and don't let go.

IDK man it has some pretty ****ty facilities from what I hear lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Man, if you can get into a school with 200K total debt, grab on and don't let go.
Actually your right. What's 4 years of learning and having a lot less debt, compared to a nice facility & waaay more debt. It's only 4 years, and it can't be that bad lol. I'll go for a better setting when I eventually become an actual dentist lol.

Living expenses not included because it's taken care of . Not bad huh

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 9.14.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 9.14.53 PM.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 98
Living expenses not included because it's taken care of . Not bad huh

Wow you're in a great place- OSU is an awesome school, man. I've heard amazing things about it. Apply early, get in, and your life is set.

And with the lower debt, you can set up shop anywhere you want in the country and do well for yourself.

I think I read somewhere that its 50/50 on residency
All of the students I met at my interview told me it isn't really an issue as long as you are on top of it.

Reactions: 1 users
The brochure I have states it is approximately 58k/year OOS. Not as "cheap" as I thought it was, but obviously cheaper than some other places.

The brochure I have states it is approximately 58k/year OOS. Not as "cheap" as I thought it was, but obviously cheaper than some other places.
the brochure said penn is 58k for OOS?

I think you might be mistaken, Stony Brook is by far the dental school in the east coast with the nicest and best facilities. Just my 2 cents.
I'm so confused over your obsession with Stony Brook and that's coming from someone whose brother went there for dental school.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm so confused over your obsession with Stony Brook and that's coming from someone whose brother went there for dental school.
I think he didn't get in and something inside of him has snapped.

But regardless, Stony Brook is BY FAR the best dental school in every sense of the word. No sense asking why or how. It just is, of course.

Reactions: 3 users
I think he didn't get in and something inside of him has snapped.

But regardless, Stony Brook is BY FAR the best dental school in every sense of the word. No sense asking why or how. It just is, of course.
He is obviously a shill from Stony Brook admissions.

I think you might be mistaken, Stony Brook is by far the dental school in the east coast with the nicest and best facilities. Just my 2 cents.
Que??? Stony's facilities are nice, but NO WHERE near the best. That's laughable.

Last edited:
You really love Stony Brook! Are you currently attending?

Louisville's facilities are top notch. I will admit that.