Best Flashcards for MCAT 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dp95

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering what the best flashcards available to buy or access online are for the new MCAT 2015.

Members don't see this ad.

Can I throw this out there and say that I don't think Flash Cards are a good study resource for this exam at all.
*UNLESS you are still learning the concept and except maybe for Orgo...maybe

Otherwise, a flash card can fool you into feeling like you know something when all you really know is how to spit out a definition or regurgitated answer.
This is not what you want for the MCAT - you need to be able to understand the concept and reason/critically think about it and flash cards will not help you with this.

Just my 2 cents...

Can I throw this out there and say that I don't think Flash Cards are a good study resource for this exam at all.
*UNLESS you are still learning the concept and except maybe for Orgo...maybe

Otherwise, a flash card can fool you into feeling like you know something when all you really know is how to spit out a definition or regurgitated answer.
This is not what you want for the MCAT - you need to be able to understand the concept and reason/critically think about it and flash cards will not help you with this.

Just my 2 cents...
Flashcards are great for content review, which should be the first portion of your study time, but you might as well toss the cards out the window by the time you're exclusively studying by using practice passages and practice exams.

Reactions: 1 users
there is one on reddit with about 1700 for anki, and it is broken down into the different topics (bio physics chem psych ) super helpful on top of making your own