best formal/informal post bacc in northern california?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jankodejenko

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone have recommendations to some good formal/informal post bacc programs? preferably in northern california so i can stay with my family. i've look at some already but if anyone knows others that are underrated and open at this moment please let me know!

I just have organic chemistry to finish

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone have recommendations to some good formal/informal post bacc programs? preferably in northern california so i can stay with my family. i've look at some already but if anyone knows others that are underrated and open at this moment please let me know!

I just have organic chemistry to finish

My brother did his post-bac at Cal State East Bay. They offered a lot of classes for cheap and he got a 4.0 which boosted his GPA a ton. I heard it doesn't matter much where you do your post-bac, so long as you get good grades.

Reactions: 1 users
UC Berkeley extension is not bad at all. I actually asked one instructor there to write me an LOR (he is an active cancer researcher at Stanford), so that worked out pretty well.

Members don't see this ad :)
My brother did his post-bac at Cal State East Bay. They offered a lot of classes for cheap and he got a 4.0 which boosted his GPA a ton. I heard it doesn't matter much where you do your post-bac, so long as you get good grades.
Thank you sir

UC Berkeley extension is not bad at all. I actually asked one instructor there to write me an LOR (he is an active cancer researcher at Stanford), so that worked out pretty well.
Thanks!